kirby dumbass

1700430656731.gif

He’s a dork that stands on his top toes in recruiting pictures. He bullies college football with endless supplies of cash and players with no expectation to gain an education or live life morally …win at all costs, and he has.

You have to stand up and punch bullies in the mouth. CBK knows this better than anyone on this board. Let’s ööööing gooo!!!!

Kirby wears the visor like his hero Spurrier. Some on here have said he's a dork. Perfect characterization. Unfortunately the pups have become the class of the SEC which is usually the class of the FBS. It ain't Kirby. It's timing. I don't like our chances against them because they've made themselves into a machine. But I'm hoping. I'm hoping for the upset. For us and for the boys. GO TECH!

He’s overrated? How’s that? I don’t like UGA. But.. Which college coaches are better at winning?
You can’t present any questions or logic to the poster. Same logic applies to Dabo. Response is always “Er der overrated”. The guy has yet to give any examples of who is a good coach.

I’ve asked twice if HC’s like Bowden, Spurrier, Stoops, Osborne, Saban, Dabo etc are overrated based on his logic with no response. It sucks to admit reality right now, but it is what it is. Things are cyclical. USC, UF, Bama, LSU, Clemson have all had runs that have come to an end. It will for uga at some point too.

“Easiest coaching job in America” - Paul Johnson
So the fact that they couldn’t win an MNC until recently shows something. As mentioned before, per so called “insiders” on XM Radio, Saban would have gone to uga over Bama back in 2007 had the job been open. So things could be much, much worse.

You can’t present any questions or logic to the poster. Same logic applies to Dabo. Response is always “Er der overrated”. The guy has yet to give any examples of who is a good coach.

I’ve asked twice if HC’s like Bowden, Spurrier, Stoops, Osborne, Saban, Dabo etc are overrated based on his logic with no response. It sucks to admit reality right now, but it is what it is. Things are cyclical. USC, UF, Bama, LSU, Clemson have all had runs that have come to an end. It will for uga at some point too.
So ur the mutt fan to be sacrafice banned this weekend

So ur the mutt fan to be sacrafice banned this weekend
You’re so damn clueless. You continue to spout off nonsense and for the 4TH TIME can’t answer simple questions. So for the 5TH TIME I’ll ask again.

Are Saban, Bryant, Osborne, Bowden, Spurrier, Meyer, Carroll, etc just elite recruiters or great HC’s or both? And if NONE are great HC’s WHO IS? And by your logic, what qualifies as a great coach?

You’re so damn clueless. You continue to spout off nonsense and for the 4TH TIME can’t answer simple questions. So for the 5TH TIME I’ll ask again.

Are Saban, Bryant, Osborne, Bowden, Spurrier, Meyer, Carroll, etc just elite recruiters or great HC’s or both? And if NONE are great HC’s WHO IS? And by your logic, what qualifies as a great coach?
Saban is both Bowden is a elite recruiter great coach, but is larry cooker a great coach that is the real question.

Back