kirby dumbass

Karl, Kirby, Kendall. I don't know why he didn't just go with Kyle, but it's pretty clear what papa Smart was going for and why he stopped having kids after the third K.
IMG_3811.gif

Kirby is no genius but he is really good at managing and maximizing uga’s unlimited resources, he recruits at the highest level imaginable, he hires very good assistants and he has an army of analysts etc behind the scenes. It’s a professional-grade fb machine that is not stopping anytime soon

Kirby is no genius but he is really good at managing and maximizing uga’s unlimited resources, he recruits at the highest level imaginable, he hires very good assistants and he has an army of analysts etc behind the scenes. It’s a professional-grade fb machine that is not stopping anytime soon
Like Paul Johnson said…”it’s the easiest coaching job in America.”

Perhaps Richt was a little too laid back or else he probably would have won a natty himself. Kirby is a lot more intense than Richt, but Georgia put even more money into the program once they canned Mark. Georgia simply bought itself a football team.

With those kind of resources it’s hard to say how good of a “coach” Kirby is. It’s more fun to watch guys rise through the ranks like Spurrier, Friedgen, Brohm and Chadwell all did.

Kirbs has been at UGa Bama and UGa. Not a steep hill to climb. In fact that’s like zero hill.

Georgia's biggest Rivals are as follows: Florida, Auburn, Tennessee and Tech.
Since he's arrived, he's 25-4 against those teams.

öööö on him all you want, but he wins the games that keeps his fanbase happy. In addition to being 5-1 in CFB playoff games.

:dunno:

Like Paul Johnson said…”it’s the easiest coaching job in America.”

Perhaps Richt was a little too laid back or else he probably would have won a natty himself. Kirby is a lot more intense than Richt, but Georgia put even more money into the program once they canned Mark. Georgia simply bought itself a football team.

With those kind of resources it’s hard to say how good of a “coach” Kirby is. It’s more fun to watch guys rise through the ranks like Spurrier, Friedgen, Brohm and Chadwell all did.

Kirbs has been at UGa Bama and UGa. Not a steep hill to climb. In fact that’s like zero hill.
What resources does uga have over Bama, Clemson, tOSU, TAMU, Texas, LSU, USC, Oregon, etc though?

Richt didn’t win an MNC potentially due to no CFP. The 4 team aspect has allowed a loss, and as we all know, they did lose 2 years ago to Bama in the SEC CG. Had the damn BCS been place, it would have been Alabama-Michigan for the BCS MNC.

Expanding to 12 next year, combined with the P12 folding is going to allow for 2 loss B1G, SEC teams to get in. I think it’s safe to say, the ACC / B12 won’t get the same treatment.

It’s an absolute joke this year, that 1 of or both Oregon / Washington might miss the CFP. While a 1 loss UGA (even with a loss in the SECCG), Bama or even Texas likely gets in. The P12 has been the strongest conference this year, and is getting the east coast bias in the CFP. If anyone has watched Oregon play, they’ll see how good that team is on both sides of the ball. I think they’ll boat race UW next week.

You can’t present any questions or logic to the poster. Same logic applies to Dabo. Response is always “Er der overrated”. The guy has yet to give any examples of who is a good coach.

I’ve asked twice if HC’s like Bowden, Spurrier, Stoops, Osborne, Saban, Dabo etc are overrated based on his logic with no response. It sucks to admit reality right now, but it is what it is. Things are cyclical. USC, UF, Bama, LSU, Clemson have all had runs that have come to an end. It will for uga at some point too.
I swear the number of GT fans who just don’t know how to rivalry is off the charts.

Get your öööö minds rite.

You’re so damn clueless. You continue to spout off nonsense and for the 4TH TIME can’t answer simple questions. So for the 5TH TIME I’ll ask again.

Are Saban, Bryant, Osborne, Bowden, Spurrier, Meyer, Carroll, etc just elite recruiters or great HC’s or both? And if NONE are great HC’s WHO IS? And by your logic, what qualifies as a great coach?
Dude, it’s rivalry week. GFY and come back when you understand.

Didn't they try to change it from clean old fashioned hate to something less intense about a decade ago?

Remember all the sportsmanship ACC PSA's we used to boo during Chan's tenure?

Remember HONORING Vince Dooley on OUR field at half?

öööö.

You’re so damn clueless. You continue to spout off nonsense and for the 4TH TIME can’t answer simple questions. So for the 5TH TIME I’ll ask again.

Are Saban, Bryant, Osborne, Bowden, Spurrier, Meyer, Carroll, etc just elite recruiters or great HC’s or both? And if NONE are great HC’s WHO IS? And by your logic, what qualifies as a great coach?

Let me answer you: during Hate week, people tend to like to insult U[sic]GA rather than praise them. In fact, this is true of all rivalries in college football -- half the fun is ripping on your rival.

Sometimes these insults are not objectively correct, especially if your rival is really good. College football fans aren't always known to be rational when talking about their rivals -- again, that's like half the fun.

Some people have trouble with abandoning rationality like that. I understand, I'm one of them. When it comes to other teams, I'll usually speak up when people post dumb or inaccurate insults.

But when it comes to U[sic]GA, especially during Hate Week? öööö them. Maybe I won't personally call them overrated but I'm sure as hell not going to go out of my way to defend them like you're doing.

PS: öööö that POS Kirby Smart who continues to do nothing about his team's discipline problems despite two members of the team literally dying.

You can’t present any questions or logic to the poster. Same logic applies to Dabo. Response is always “Er der overrated”. The guy has yet to give any examples of who is a good coach.

I’ve asked twice if HC’s like Bowden, Spurrier, Stoops, Osborne, Saban, Dabo etc are overrated based on his logic with no response. It sucks to admit reality right now, but it is what it is. Things are cyclical. USC, UF, Bama, LSU, Clemson have all had runs that have come to an end. It will for uga at some point too.
Some of you dumbasses are oblivious.

öööö on him all you want, but he wins the games that keeps his fanbase happy. In addition to being 5-1 in CFB playoff games.

Who let this guy in? Eat öööö mutt.

You wanna:
1) kiss my ass
2) suck my dick
3) both

You can lose to those other teams and keep your job at UGAg. Lose to GT a few times and you lose your job.

Remember HONORING Vince Dooley on OUR field at half?

öööö.

You think those SOBs would ever honor Dodd or GOL or PJ at halftime at their ööööhole?
F no. Not f'in hapnin.

I want PJ to show up for the start of the game. He can go back to Linville or Arizona at kickoff if he chooses. But his mere specter will make their sphincters tighten. He can brandish a sign that says "It's Chop Block o'Clock" and do a mike drop with it.
I want us to get in their heads again.
F it, somebody find that audio clip of that jackass calling up Wes and PJ and barking at them. That öööö needs to be pinned to the top of the board every f'in COFH week.

You think those SOBs would ever honor Dodd or GOL or PJ at halftime at their ööööhole?
F no. Not f'in hapnin.

I want PJ to show up for the start of the game. He can go back to Linville or Arizona at kickoff if he chooses. But his mere specter will make their sphincters tighten. He can brandish a sign that says "It's Chop Block o'Clock" and do a mike drop with it.
I want us to get in their heads again.
F it, somebody find that audio clip of that jackass calling up Wes and PJ and barking at them. That öööö needs to be pinned to the top of the board every f'in COFH week.

im sure that would scare them to death.
not

Back