KQ reporting Goose is a no

I made that point earlier. How do you fire Patenaude w/o having the replacement lined up?
We fired BG had no replacement and ended up with Pastner. We had no replacement when CPJ “retired” or went on to other opportunities, now we have no OC replacement for Goober.

We’re not just seen as a tough school, plus a tough school to coach, in a difficult college environment, etc. We’re saddled with inept leadership. CPJ got burned and everyone knows it. Who wants to take over a program that basically screwed over a HOF HC, consistently makes bad decisions, working for a lame duck HC, etc? Key leadership is egged on by sizable portion of fanbase, some vocal previous players from Gomer and O’Leary days that want or is content with recruiting results over results on the field. Stack up the negatives.

Only way out of this is cut the head off the rotting fish. Stansbury has to go and the new AD does what Stansbury wouldn’t.

So many dumb posts here

No KQ didn't make this up to get clicks. I realize it's TIC but it's also stupid, especially since subscriptions would come in at a time like this.

No, we won't get Mullen. Not a chance. He'll likely get a head coach job somewhere.

This coaching search is still early, but what if the uncertainty and hot seat of Collins turns everyone off, even with multi-year deals? If no decent OCs and DCs want a part of the geoff regime, and the continuation of that regime is dependent on getting good coordinators, we just need to clean house.

This coaching search is still early, but what if the uncertainty and hot seat of Collins turns everyone off, even with multi-year deals? If no decent OCs and DCs want a part of the geoff regime, and the continuation of that regime is dependent on getting good coordinators, we just need to clean house.
Probably so.

So many dumb posts here

No KQ didn't make this up to get clicks. I realize it's TIC but it's also stupid, especially since subscriptions would come in at a time like this.

No, we won't get Mullen. Not a chance. He'll likely get a head coach job somewhere.

The problem with cleaning house at this point is that there are so many high profile jobs open right now that we’re assured of getting someone else’s castoff or someone’s 5th or 6th choice. Not that I don’t want to get rid of Collins but at this point it’s a damn if you do damn if you don’t right now.

We're screwed, aren't we?
C88439AE-F65A-4DB1-8A4F-46C98E48C9F7.jpeg

So many dumb posts here

It's not too late to fire Collins.

The problem with cleaning house at this point is that there are so many high profile jobs open right now that we’re assured of getting someone else’s castoff or someone’s 5th or 6th choice. Not that I don’t want to get rid of Collins but at this point it’s a damn if you do damn if you don’t right now.
Most of the coaches getting fired for mediocrity would stabilize the program which is step 1 of what we need right now.

So many dumb posts here

Early Signing Day is like Dec 10th and NSD is the 1st Wed in Feb, add in the NCAA bans Recruiting close to Christmas, and it's actually late moreso than early in the Coaching search, unless writing off a part of another Class is OK with you.

Maybe my dates are wrong but they are close.

Back