Lamar Lewis

GTFish

Varsity Lurker
This is the kid I could not think of that attended camp last weekend. He is a CB/RB from Florida who looked very impressive. Right now he is favoring GT over some big time schools. This guy will be a gamer, I promise. He is very fast, but the reason he will be good is because his feet are extremely quick. Made all the LBs look bad during the 1 on 1 drills. Just keep an eye out for him.

The film on Lamar Lewis is as impressive as any I've seen in a while. He is not only very fast, but shows extreme quickness as well.

He was timed at the Nike Camp last year as a Jr. as the second overall fastest in all their camps - a 4.34 (and that is the Nike number, not some HS coach).

According to the quotes I've seen, it seems as if most are recruiting his as a CB, but apparently we are telling him either CB or RB.

Yeah I saw him working out with the RBs at our camp. Very impressive. Lets hope he chooses Tech. Not sure who else is on his list, but I know he thinks of us highly.

He attends a private school (Christian Academy) so I would assume he is ok academically. Some more weight and strength (listed at 5' 8"/175 lbs.),and he could be a much faster version of Joe Burns. I think he might excell more as a running back with his speed and quick moves.

Back