Lamont Simmons

You see that?

That is the retreating waters of an oncoming butthurt tsunami.

This is probably the first butthurt comment in 6 months that I've actually found funny. Gotten a tad played out IMO.

Somebody give me a big cry, because we know that's just hilarious too!

This is probably the first butthurt comment in 6 months that I've actually found funny. Gotten a tad played out IMO.

Somebody give me a big cry, because we know that's just hilarious too!

4dd.jpg

No because you can read between the lines and understand that it's probably true but it's also probably not supposed to be public knowledge yet. And could be screwed up if it has become public knowledge.

No because you can read between the lines and understand that it's probably true but it's also probably not supposed to be public knowledge yet. And could be screwed up if it has become public knowledge.

Plus Quinlan can't sell subscriptions if all the insider information gets leaked that easily.

Screwed up, how?

Well, I was going to transfer to Georiga Tech but a couple of ding dongs on a few message boards were talking about it so screw it, I'm out.

Screwed up, how?

Well, I was going to transfer to Georiga Tech but a couple of ding dongs on a few message boards were talking about it so screw it, I'm out.

Quinlan tried to sell the same öööö about Skov.

"Oh he doesn't want any news to leak out and now you guys may have ruined it"

Eric seems to be the best guy for info about Tech football AND he doesn't charge anything...

Screwed up, how?

Stop and think man. Read Quinlan's tweet. It's not about the kid changing his mind. It's about whether his release has been granted and what kind of contact has been had. Not complicated. Whether it's KQ being a d-bag or not, hardly seems worth keeping threads like this open and risking it.

Stop and think man. Read Quinlan's tweet. It's not about the kid changing his mind. It's about whether his release has been granted and what kind of contact has been had. Not complicated. Whether it's KQ being a d-bag or not, hardly seems worth keeping threads like this open and risking it.

Maybe the GTAA should investigate where Quinlan gets his info from and stop it then if potential leaks are so risky.

Maybe the GTAA should investigate where Quinlan gets his info from and stop it then if potential leaks are so risky.

For stuff like this, probably yeah. The recruiting guys keep info on silent commits all the time because leaking it could affect decisions. But I think this was leaked from the USC side so maybe it doesn't matter, idk.

Back