Laskey

Meh that happens to me a lot. He can bounce back.

AC separations vary in severity and graded out accordingly. If this is his injury, he'll likely be in a sling for a few weeks. Surgery is a possibility but isn't common. Usually rest and pain management.

AC separations vary in severity and graded out accordingly. If this is his injury, he'll likely be in a sling for a few weeks. Surgery is a possibility but isn't common. Usually rest and pain management.

It's also something that tends to re-occur, right? Even if he's back in 2-3 weeks, any hit could pop it right back out.

It's also something that tends to re-occur, right? Even if he's back in 2-3 weeks, any hit could pop it right back out.

There is a difference between an AC separation and a shoulder dislocation. Separations become more stable with time, but they generally don't go back in place. Some people have a permanent bump at the end of the clavicle where they had a separation. A dislocation involves the ball of the humerus coming out of the socket, and that has to be reduced (put back in place). People with recurrent dislocations are prone to having them occur easily unless they have surgery to tighten it up. If Laskey had a separation, he would just have to rest it, but depending on the severity, he'd be out for a while.

I think that is it for Laskey. With a bad shoulder you can not lift weights and without that you can not stay in football shape. Remote possibility he could be back for a bowl game but I think we have seen the last of Zack Laskey in a GT uniform. Great young man who gave his all and got the most out of himself. Thanks for a being a great representative of Georgia Tech.

Go Jackets!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I think that is it for Laskey. With a bad shoulder you can not lift weights and without that you can not stay in football shape. Remote possibility he could be back for a bowl game but I think we have seen the last of Zack Laskey in a GT uniform. Great young man who gave his all and got the most out of himself. Thanks for a being a great representative of Georgia Tech.

Go Jackets!

sean-connery-gandalf.jpg

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

More like :fook: It goes more with how the avatar feels too.

Go Jackets!

:frown: Anyone recall the limit on how many games you can play and still apply for a medical waiver to play again next season?

+1 on giving it his all and making the most of himself.

It goes more with how the avatar feels too.

I missed where this came from. UNC game?

:frown: Anyone recall the limit on how many games you can play and still apply for a medical waiver to play again next season?

ceil(30% of games including postseason) => ceil(0.3 * 13) = 4

Also the player may not play in any games in the second half of the season, where first half of season = ceil(games including postseason / 2).

ceil(30% of games including postseason) => ceil(0.3 * 13) = 4

Also the player may not play in any games in the second half of the season, where first half of season = ceil(games including postseason / 2).

Yow, that may be info than I can digest, or understand.

There is a difference between an AC separation and a shoulder dislocation. Separations become more stable with time, but they generally don't go back in place. Some people have a permanent bump at the end of the clavicle where they had a separation. A dislocation involves the ball of the humerus coming out of the socket, and that has to be reduced (put back in place). People with recurrent dislocations are prone to having them occur easily unless they have surgery to tighten it up. If Laskey had a separation, he would just have to rest it, but depending on the severity, he'd be out for a while.

I had BOTH
the dislocation COULD be helped with a harness
the separation takes time to play

I had BOTH
the dislocation COULD be helped with a harness
the separation takes time to play

THe separation can be settled down in two weeks. During the beginning of week one you wouldn't believe it, but unless it's a Grade III where there is nothing left holding the clavicle, he should be playable again in a month or less.

Dislocation may or may not require surgery however but there is a chance he can finish out the year first.

THe separation can be settled down in two weeks. During the beginning of week one you wouldn't believe it, but unless it's a Grade III where there is nothing left holding the clavicle, he should be playable again in a month or less.

Dislocation may or may not require surgery however but there is a chance he can finish out the year first.

Have you had a grade 2 or 3 separation? That öööö doesn't heal in two weeks. Source: I've had multiple in both shoulders.

They announced on the radio broadcast at half time or maybe early 3rd qtr that he was questionable for the rest of the game with a shoulder injury. Then he came back on next possesion and went down later in the game.

Not sure if that helps any of y'alls diagnosis but thought I would share.

I have a trick shoulder and it gets popped up randomly during sporting events at times. It takes a couple days of stretching to get it back together. If that's what Laskey has he'll be alright. If not...well all bets are off.

Back