LAST CHANCE.....................

gtfan

Sith Lord
Staff member
to get those picks in. The games close out late tonight.

GOOD LUCK!

Me too, GoldZ, I am suspecting a conspiracy against us 2 top pickers. I had an agenda for this year and I thought last week's dismal performance by me would throw them off, but they saw how lousy I did and evidently "out-thunk" me. Well, the jig is up (whatever that means)
wink.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

I've never been able to get in. Despite being clearly logged in it says "you are not logged in". I cleared cookies and rebooted to no avail. Could it be a conspiracy to firewall the greatest football mind from dominating the competition? I need some IT help though!

you need to hit refresh on your browser when you are in the right screen

It appears that has fixed everyone but father_wasp.

Father email your vitals (i.e. web browser and version, op. system, etc.)

As far as I know you are the only one having problems now.

I am still unable. Worked fine last week. I too have erased cookies, and have refreshed every screen in the Prediction Contest List.

gtfan,it didn't work for me. Last week was fine. ? THWG

Techsmillion and Goldz go to the prediction site and click "view all"

both of you have already entered in your selections

Yeah, but look at the scores!? 0-0? I didn't predict the impossible. THWG

did you go to the screen and tab through?

We have never had a problem of 0's going in. Even if you leave the box blank it lets you enter them in later.

I think you must have put something in the box.

That is why we posted the BE CAREFUL when entering your scores post and I also post the games in the thread so you don't have to go to the screen until you are ready to enter in your picks.

Email me at home (gtfan@stingtalk.com) and I will talk to Beestorm about it. I am not trying to be a jerk but it is VERY difficult to adjust the data once it is entered. The problem is we don't want to jeopardize EVERYONE'S picks.

We have NEVER encountered a problem that was on our end and I know some that enter in scores for 1 game then the others later. The program has been very sound with the data.

the 0-0 will still make you eligible for the 2pt spread prediction but not the 1pt winner prediction

just email me at gtfan@stingtalk.com

Back