law_bee, a question...

you must not have watched any of the games.

Donnan was in rare form w/ home losses to Auburn/Tenn and a few others.

nothing like getting those cheap tix and becoming a Tenn fan for a day.

Then offering all that fake sympathy to law school friends.

the "we'll get'em next year" stuff, lol

I graduated from GA Southern and was raised in Savannah.

My father raised me a HUGE Tech fan. I have season tx but never had the privilege of attending GT.

I am VERY proud of my law school experience. I wear my UGA law school ring every day. The school was incredible. It is a wonderful opportunity. I love being a lawyer and it is one of the best public law schools in the country.

When my law school friends (people like Dore-Dawg) give me a hard time about downing Ugag or supporting GT my response is when Uga School of Law comes out w/ a football team I will become a fan of the law school team.

So if you are considering going to law school you cannot make a better choice then Uga IMO.

My anti uga statements are the product of my good fortune of being raised by a GT fan NOT a reflection of my law school experience.

I am a Tech grad who graduated from UGA law school in 95.

I had the fortune of seeing Tennessee and Peyton Manning and Taneyhill and South Carolina defeat UGA in Athens along with some other gems. Sold my student ticket to the UGA-Auburn game to an Auburn fan for $100 when Auburn was undefeated and on probation. Saw Southern Miss take it to Donnan and his boys right after law school.

Those were the days.
drinking.gif

Back