Leg Humper tops Watkins in Wonderlic

Dore-Dawg

Varsity Lurker
for all of you touting how great of an academic school GT is, check out the wonderlic score of your only serious draft prospect (Kerry Watkins) and compare to George Foster (yeah, the same one who humped that guy in the Florida game)

in case my link was done incorrectly, Foster got a 26 while Watkins got an 18. and Stinchcomb got a 37. i prefer not to talk about Chris Clemons' score though (8) but he's not a senior. i'm sure that if he'd finished that degree in Basketball Theory, he would have gotten in the double digits.

btw, how does one send a link on this board? this computer crap is too much for my UGA-educated mind to grasp.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6295740

leg humper belly pumper? humper down you hairy dog .. eww

you sure somebody else didn't take that test for him? i've heard UGetA has to resort to do that with their recruits from time to time.

stinchcomb .. that guy is above all this rap though. kudos to him.

btw .. don't bring up the belly humper when you want to try and show up tech athletes' "smartness". i mean that dude was belly humping a gator on national tv 5 feet away from a zebra .. costing you guys 15 yards resulting in a missed field goal and a huge swing in momentum. that is not "smart" .. and no test can measure that.

That's fine analysis you've provided. I don't know much about the Wonderlic test but I do know that the OL position (as a whole) generally scores higher than all other positions on the field.

If you can provide the Wonderlic score for all graduating seniors - from all positions for both teams - then you may actually have some data that's worth posting.

Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
That's fine analysis you've provided. I don't know much about the Wonderlic test but I do know that the OL position (as a whole) generally scores higher than all other positions on the field.

If you can provide the Wonderlic score for all graduating seniors - from all positions for both teams - then you may actually have some data that's worth posting.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">my "analysis" was nothing more than to take a shot at your fine academic institution. nothing serious. maybe i could provide you with a better analysis if GT had enough talent to put more people in the NFL, but since Watkins was the only GT player in the top 317 prospects according to CBS, i'm not privy to that kind of information.

i think you're right about OL having the best scores though. i think the scouts look at these scores more for OL and QBs since they're the ones who have to read defenses and pick up different blitz packages. how smart to you have to be to be a DE who's supposed to rush the passer and knock his head off? apparently not very since Miami is projected to have the most 1st rounders and their average score is somewhere around a 10.

Chris Clemons out of the 309 players that actually had scores his 8pts was #304

Luckily his teammate Kareem Marshal is #302 with his 10pt score

ONLY ALABAMA equals Uga's record of 2 players in the sub #300 range.

But no Uga list would be complete w/o

Musa Smith at 14pts
Terrance Edwards 14
Jonathon Sullivan 16

So ALL 5 of these players had lower scores than Watkins.

Bailey and Jackson tied Watkins w/ 18 pts.

*will note stichcomb was the #5 on the list but you pass a WHOLE lot of player til you get to foster at #90+

So all in all uga looks to be the last school to be throwing stones

Richt said that those 5 Ugag FB players will miss 2 whole games. Sounds like he is carrying on the F$U Criminoles' tradition in Athens.

The BB player who was arrested with them will probably get an "A."

Is it certain that these guys actually graduated from HS?

just when a dog gets ready to bark and talk smack .. you find the people he is backing get arrested for drug possession.

Originally posted by law_bee:
Chris Clemons out of the 309 players that actually had scores his 8pts was #304

Luckily his teammate Kareem Marshal is #302 with his 10pt score

ONLY ALABAMA equals Uga's record of 2 players in the sub #300 range.

*will note stichcomb was the #5 on the list but you pass a WHOLE lot of player til you get to foster at #90+

So all in all uga looks to be the last school to be throwing stones
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">wannabe lawbee, you're the last person to be doing statistics b/c it took me about 2 seconds to figure out that Miami has two guys in the sub #300 with McDougle and Joseph scoring a stellar 7 and 10. also, Stinchcomb was tied for 3rd out of 317 people, not 5th

i'm not seriously saying anything about the relative academics b/t UGA and GT by comparing 2 people (at least i have a sense of humor about my team, you obviously don't), i just thought it was funny that Foster of all people had a decent Wonderlic score.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
just when a dog gets ready to bark and talk smack .. you find the people he is backing get arrested for drug possession.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">just b/c i support a particular program does not mean i condone these guys behavior. i suppose under your reasoning, you must "back" every GT player in the history of the school no matter what he has done?

no .. i find it funny that the same day you choose to come here and talk smack .. UGetA athletes get busted.

they cudnt even give you a few days .. had to happen the same day

and i suppose that you must be a lawyer .. because your reasoning always comes along with judgement

laugh.gif
.. nice try commode mutt .. just remember .. next time you want to talk smack .. another bunch of fine "student" athletes at UGetA might get into trouble

we'll see whose talking smack after Auburn and UGA bend you guys over next year like Jeb did to Marcellus in Pulp Fiction.

Originally posted by Dore-Dawg:
we'll see whose talking smack after Auburn and UGA bend you guys over next year like Jeb did to Marcellus in Pulp Fiction.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I didn't know that Jeb was a UGAg fan. Makes sense, though.

BBR

Dore-Dawg... please let me understand your logic... You assume because one football player has a low score you justify a swipe at GT academics as a whole??? Okay let me make this simple for you because we know that dawgs have such little brains...
Lets use you as an example of your sub-par rational analysis...
Say you run the 40... and for the sake of this absurd discussion you run the 40 in 20 secs... am I now to assume that your athletics department is in a sorry state of decline???
The problem with your assessment of GT academics is your use of one football player and not the general population of students who attend GT...
Okay now for my statistic of the day... 4.16... do you know what that number means to UGag??? You should be very proud because it's the highest of any member institution in the NCAA not Alabama, not Nebraska, nor UCLA or Michigan, not even Southern Cal or Southern Methodist... wow Dore-Dawg puff up your chest, lick your balls and woof at the moon... Your vaunted athletics department is Number 1 !!! Do you Dore-Dawg know what that number represents??? I'll give you a bit to figure it out but if your logic of this post is any indication you probably couldn't research your way out of a bag... so stay tuned I'll give you the answer later...

wow, you guys fell for some really stinky bait.

We really need a smack-board for stuff like this.

Originally posted by Dore-Dawg:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">touchy touchy .. i got under your skin huh .. or on your nerves maybe .. haha

"at least I have a sense of humor about my team, you obviously don't."

Maybe this is a personal thing between you and lawbee.
confused.gif

rolleyes.gif
What on earth do you find funny about your posts here Dore?
pat.gif
I'm speaking about this thread. You've probably been the only Dog on this board that's had any class at all. You're true colors might be shinning through on this thread though.

Ylo is absolutely right. You talk about being funny, but the only thing you've been in this thread is touchy.

BTW, that's really awesome about Stinchcomb. Really is. That's the kind of guy that makes college football great. Hope he does well in the pros.

And, honestly I did see your humor in the original post. Pretty poor taste of humor on a GT board though honestly. The way you stated it.. was more of a dig than anything. When others put their digs in, you tucked your trail big time. Maybe you found their digs as funny as we found yours?

You seem to be smart guy Dore. Don't forget where you're posting. Seems that would be obvious.

I was trying to read this thread ...before I got high!

that sure is a ugly color of red! da da da dedadi

UGa IV, V whatever it is, has a ugly ass head ...yeah hey cause he got high ,cause he got high!cause he got high!

I was going to go to jimmy jr.'s class ..but I got high
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
drinking.gif

casbah62, i didn't have time to fully respond to your post earlier. if that statistic you enjoy so much is what i think it is, then no, that's nothing for UGA to be proud of. it's pathetic.

but i also think that a lot of other schools are doing shady things and not getting caught. Does that excuse UGA's violations or other SEC schools for that matter? absolutely not, and by "other schools", no i'm not implying anything about GT.

Nebraska for example got away with murder under Dr. Tom Osborne, but the media portrayed them as if they were pure as the driven snow. if any of the NU players got arrested, Dr. Tom was the first one called and most of the time it was swept under the rug. and even when it was too serious to completely sweep under the rug (Christian Peters raping some girl or Lawrence Phillips beating another), Dr. Tom still allowed them to play.

i cannot believe that F$U is not paying their players, but does F$U get investigated like every SEC school? it doesn't look like it. are they even being investigated for the possible point shaving against NC St. this year?

and by bringing up other schools, i'm not trying to excuse UGA or divert attention away from our problems. i just think justice should be dealt evenhandedly, and i can only hope that UGA will improve its embarassing track record of violations.

also, just for kicks, since lawbee likes stats so much, i averaged the scores of the 10 UGA players listed in the draft and incredibly, the average score was an 18 (seriously aided by Stinchcomb and Foster!), so we'll call it a day and score it even on the Wonderlic scores.

Back