Leg Humper tops Watkins in Wonderlic

Originally posted by GTTerrific:

Maybe this is a personal thing between you and lawbee.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">yeah, i'm still PO'd that he beat me out in the b-ball predictions, but he knows i own him in the football.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by Dore-Dawg:
we'll see whose talking smack after Auburn and UGA bend you guys over next year like Jeb did to Marcellus in Pulp Fiction.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">touchy touchy .. i got under your skin huh .. or on your nerves maybe .. haha</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">you're probably right. i'll come off that statement a little. i still expect Auburn and UGA to win those games, but i'll give it up to Hollings and Gathers. if those two come back with a vengeance, and if your QB play improves dramatically, GT has a chance in those games. but there are a lot of questions marks for you guys going into this year.

Originally posted by jimbobGT:
wow, you guys fell for some really stinky bait.

We really need a smack-board for stuff like this.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think that a smack board would be a great idea!!

Originally posted by casbah62:
Dore-Dawg... please let me understand your logic... You assume because one football player has a low score you justify a swipe at GT academics as a whole??? Okay let me make this simple for you because we know that dawgs have such little brains...
Lets use you as an example of your sub-par rational analysis...
Say you run the 40... and for the sake of this absurd discussion you run the 40 in 20 secs... am I now to assume that your athletics department is in a sorry state of decline???
The problem with your assessment of GT academics is your use of one football player and not the general population of students who attend GT...
Okay now for my statistic of the day... 4.16... do you know what that number means to UGag??? You should be very proud because it's the highest of any member institution in the NCAA not Alabama, not Nebraska, nor UCLA or Michigan, not even Southern Cal or Southern Methodist... wow Dore-Dawg puff up your chest, lick your balls and woof at the moon... Your vaunted athletics department is Number 1 !!! Do you Dore-Dawg know what that number represents??? I'll give you a bit to figure it out but if your logic of this post is any indication you probably couldn't research your way out of a bag... so stay tuned I'll give you the answer later...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i think i made it clear earlier that i was not attempting any serious "analysis" of the two schools by comparing the scores of 2 people. just thought it was funny that George Foster (who if i had to guess would have been a single-digit guy in the Wonderlic) got a better score than the only GT player listed, nothing more, nothing less.

i think i've seen your statistic on this board before, so w/o doing any research, i'm guessing that 4.16 is the average number of years in b/t probations for UGA over the past 20 some-odd years. i guess when there's nothing else to be happy about, your fall-back is to revel in the troubles of UGA, which is completely understandable. i'd be enjoying the news out of Athens if i was you guys.

Dore-Dawg... yes I understand that you were "in jest"...

Academics are a sore subject with me as some on this board know...
I'm totally against lowering standards at TECH to admit SA's and I have accepted the occasional poor seasons and poor recruiting classes that result...
And although I'm no TECH grad I do appreciate their academic tradition and the quality of Graduate that the Institute produces and will always defend their reputation as one of the finest Technical Institutes in the world.

I myself am a Southern California alum... We also have a horrid reputation amongst the NCAA investigators and it is nothing to be proud of... Unfortunately for you as an UGag fan is that while such schools like Southern Cal, Alabama, Michigan, and SMU have continually had alumni which are shall we say "renegade"... the problems at UGA, FSU and Nebraska seemingly are in house i.e. within the athletic department... this is in my opinion totally intolerable because it sets a poor example for the young men and women that these institutions are supposed to be instructing and teaching how to achieve...

I also believe that no institution is perfect and that at any time the NCAA can walk on campus and will always find violations... the scope of the code and the huge costs of complying (sic) are both enormous... the cost associated with being perfect in the eyes of the NCAA IMO is unreal and would cause most schools to go broke if they were to police every point in the book...

So I've rambled on enough...
Granted your team played great last season and ours played far below expectations but there's no cause to take a swipe at the academic tradition at TECH... hell I don't think half the students at TECH even know that there's Saturday afternoon entertainment available at Grant Field....
wink.gif

don't forget Matt Uremovich and Quincy Carter. dudes, we could run this game all day long.

Ddog we do have a sense of humor! In fact we laugh at UGA all the time they are the best joke in the south.

those five football players who got arrested .. when asked by reverend mark richt .. why did you guys do this?

"well .. duhhhh .. kelly campbell did it"

"just when a dog gets ready to bark and talk smack .. you find the people he is backing get arrested for drug possession."

Two Words: Kelly Campbell

Rich: "Why did you do this?"

Players: "Do What?"

Doodley: "We didn't do nuttin."

DD & GBD: "Our athletes are the smartest in the world. We have never really cheated. But if we have, it would only mean one game difference in our entire history."

Next Day:

Doodly : "We cannot tolerate cheating in any form whatsoever." Then he turns and whispers to the pres. of the skewl: "Dang it, we have to put in some protections so that we won't get caught next time."

sacflo reports on the hive: "We are squeeky clean, and our team made a higher grade on the countlic test."

all I know is all the dawgs that work for me score high on the buttlic test!!!!

Back