Leonard Warner

And many judging a young person like this by saying they will never accomplish certain things in life due to where they go to school have no appreciation of an individual's desire to succeed or fight.

Afraid the arrogance of a former AD who declared " we will always sell our 35,000 season tickets" has rubbed off on too many.

And many judging a young person like this by saying they will never accomplish certain things in life due to where they go to school have no appreciation of an individual's desire to succeed or fight.

Afraid the arrogance of a former AD who declared " we will always sell our 35,000 season tickets" has rubbed off on too many.

We're pointing out that if you don't have Tech as your top pick while claiming that engineering is your passion, you are full of öööö. That is all.

Am I correct that is has not set a timeline on when he was committing? Last I heard he wanted to do it before school started back but that ship has sailed.

Am I correct that is has not set a timeline on when he was committing? Last I heard he wanted to do it before school started back but that ship has sailed.

The article says he wants to visit Stanford.

The article says he wants to visit Stanford.
Is he elible to get in Stanford or will he have to wait months after NSD to find out then decide to go to Cal telling everyone on Thursday?

This sounds so familiar. Has Notre Dame driven the semi to his house yet?

Maybe he announces today? I mean it is Thursday.

I don't know anything about this kid, but I do wish I had a dollar for every time one of these recruits says "academics will be very important in my
choice of schools" and then signs with Remedial State to major in Magazines or Leisure Studies.

I don't know anything about this kid, but I do wish I had a dollar for every time one of these recruits says "academics will be very important in my
choice of schools" and then signs with Remedial State to major in Magazines or Leisure Studies.

Exhibit A: Malkom Parrish
Exhibit B: Dalvin Tomlinson

I find this thread to be particularly ironic if not downright sad in light of the number of threads on this board begging Tech to water down its academic credibility so we can be more like UGa and reel in dumber recruits.

UGa's engineering program is a joke compared to ours but I don't blame them for trying to be more like us.

But for Tech fans to scoff at UGa for trying to be more like us while, on the other hand, wishing we could be more like them is just plain dumb.

Can we not start a program called engineering for football players? We can make it on par with uga or the IE program and attract a lot of recruits who "value academics".

Joking aside, there's value in creating a sports science major that teaches mostly statistics. It wouldn't necessarily be easy but people seem to grasp numbers better when it pertains to things they're interested in.

I'm glad we're already working in our excuses why he's going elsewhere before he even announces

Back