Line for GT-UGA

What was that you were saying about elitism?

I was implying that the guy I originally responded to was an elitist fan of ours. That he implicated that somebody could not be a good GT fan based on their job, and if the truth be known, probably many other factors.

I contend all are welcome to cheer for the white, gold, and blue. And they are certainly, imo, welcome to spend their $ with GT.

The muffy, buffy and scruffy nerds are free to disagree.

Ignore that guy. He’s been grouchy in all of his posts recently. Think he realized his seats for the seccg suck. Roll tide.

Yep, ignore what you can't answer. I hate ugag and think it is the most important game we play.

Guys like you? Decrease the stadium size to make it look like we are getting more support. Beating wake & puke is the most important thing.

Folks, Do Not ignore this guy. He is perfectly happy for GT to dumb itself down and blame it on everyone else.

THWG

Yep, ignore what you can't answer. I hate ugag and think it is the most important game we play.

Guys like you? Decrease the stadium size to make it look like we are getting more support. Beating wake & puke is the most important thing.

Folks, Do Not ignore this guy. He is perfectly happy for GT to dumb itself down and blame it on everyone else.

THWG

Whose the elitist douchebag now, Gerry? Look back on my consistent stance of GT athletics and my thoughts on how we advance ourselves. It’s basically exactly as you stated it but the exact opposite. You might be an old öööö but are an excellent example of how wisdom doesn’t always come with age. Thanks for your time Gerry.

weather.com says rain in the morning/early afternoon.

rain will spread through georgia overnight Friday and into saturday...the game most likely starts rainy but it should end by the time the game ends. Exact timing still to be determined.

rain will spread through georgia overnight Friday and into saturday...the game most likely starts rainy but it should end by the time the game ends. Exact timing still to be determined.
So wet and nasty

It always seems like we tackle better in Sanford. I think it's the adrenaline. Woody has put our guys in a good position to make plays the latter part of the year so if we make tackles I'm feeling pretty good about that side of the ball.
Must.Qb.Contain.

Just like 2008.

Back