List of insulting ACC nicknames

Back in the day I saw t-shirts worn by UGA fans that depicted Clem and his son as retards.

It was something like this:

11_Clems_Son.jpg

my others have already been used but since my girlfriend is from the state of Virginia we have Vagina Tech and the University of Vagina or the Cavaginas

I also call it Clempson and when someone points out that there's no P in Clempson I say "Sure there is - the P's silent" and they get this real confused look on their face...

Clemgo----yourselfyousorryassexcuseforafootballteamson?

I also call it Clempson and when someone points out that there's no P in Clempson I say "Sure there is - the P's silent" and they get this real confused look on their face...

While in Yankee exile, I often hear people who don't vocalize the hidden "p" but do vocalize a "z", Clemzen.

The reason people put a 'p' in Clempson is because that's how the dumbasses in the state of South Carolina pronounce it. Having lived there quite a while, trust me, it is prevalent and annoying.

The reason people put a 'p' in Clempson is because that's how the dumbasses in the state of South Carolina pronounce it. Having lived there quite a while, trust me, it is prevalent and annoying.

its the dip in their mouths that causes this, ask Dede

NC St Wusspack (personal favorite)

Weak Florist

Virginia Crapaliers

UNC Tarholes

Clemson Tiggers

FSU Criminoles

Miami Cocaines

Back