list of players that get legitiment amoutn of play

gcsu_techfan

Varsity Lurker
any one have a list of the players that start and the ones that get a good amount of playing time classes ie. fresh soph jr sr?

Man, there are quite a few variables to your question. If you would state what you are trying to get at eventually, I would bet you will receive some good answers/opinions. Just my /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twocents.gif

Re: list of players that get legitiment amout

such as the break down of players that get legitiment amount of playing time, not sure how ele to reword it ummmmm such as how many starters are seniors juniors fresh and sophs, does that help? and also how many fresh sophs jrs and srs have made an impact.

How about lettermen? Don't have have to play in more than 50% of the quarters?

I will take a shot at it...more or less by players that contribute enough where injuries would have a more immediate impact on the rotations...not including special teams.

9 seniors
8 juniors
13 sophomores
3 freshman (all three now are offense; but several on d will end up as big contributors next year)
33 TOTAL

GCSU - go to RamblinWreck.com

Go to the football part of the sight, and check out the depth chart. That will tell you the classes of the starters.

Next, go to the schedule area and you can see each game listed. If you select the statistics, there is a "Participation Report" that tells you who played every week. It's raw data, but you can get a good feel.

Re: GCSU - go to RamblinWreck.com

[ QUOTE ]
Go to the football part of the sight, and check out the depth chart. That will tell you the classes of the starters.

Next, go to the schedule area and you can see each game listed. If you select the statistics, there is a "Participation Report" that tells you who played every week. It's raw data, but you can get a good feel.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only problem with the particapation report is that it is often times incorrect. For instance, Brad Sellers has not played this year but it said he against NCState. This happens about 25% of the time over the past couple of years.

Back