Live view from MBS

Nanajoth

Varsity Lurker
The way Kirby answers questions makes me think he is the adult Kazoo Kid.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Kirby has it so much easier than Richt, too. Kirb doesn’t have to go toe-to-toe with Spurrier every year like Richt did. Nor does he have to face Florida teams who are in the MNC hunt.

Richt >Kirby all day

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
I think florida is going to get better, but yeah. The rest of the sec east is hopeless and uf even has a tougher crossopponent so uga has it made.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
Kirby has it so much easier than Richt, too. Kirb doesn’t have to go toe-to-toe with Spurrier every year like Richt did. Nor does he have to face Florida teams who are in the MNC hunt.

Richt >Kirby all day
USc had a run there too with ole ball coach. Kirby’s teams see no real opposition until they play auburn at this point. They used to even play in the kick off games with Richt. Now they bow their chests because they play weak ass ND teams that are highly ranked at the time because they haven’t lost their 3 games yet.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Do ND fans wonder if they would be better off having played Clemson in the ACC championship last night? They are pretty much an afterthought after their last game. It would be interesting if ND had one loss and got shut out of the top 4 because of no conference championship. I can't imagine them making it over the four there now if they had only one loss

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob
Do ND fans wonder if they would be better off having played Clemson in the ACC championship last night? They are pretty much an afterthought after their last game. It would be interesting if ND had one loss and got shut out of the top 4 because of no conference championship. I can't imagine them making it over the four there now if they had only one loss
I think so.

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
I have a few friends who are older ND grads and they don't think that at all. They used to tout their "independent national brand" status when we talked until I started making fun of them and telling them that they haven't really been relevant in the national championship picture since Christ wore training pants.