LOL, banned from that other board

Dave the Dawg

Varsity Lurker
I know we don't talk about that other board here, but oh well.

For those of you from the other board who also post here, you know my purpose on the hive was to gently jab at you when I thought you deserved it. My jabs today became a little too pointed. Admins decided enough was enough.

Good luck in the bowl. If you go, stay away from SF on New Year's Eve. Could be dangerous if you know what I mean. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

wink.gif

saw your classless posts today on the "other board"..

guess the orgasmic time dog fans are having got too much for you and so you ejaculated and cudn't keep up with the "jabbing"

ur not welcome .. but that's my stand

Originally posted by Dave the Dawg:
For those of you from the other board who also post here, you know my purpose on the hive was to gently jab at you when I thought you deserved it. My jabs today became a little too pointed. Admins decided enough was enough.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What was the jab that got you banned?

I understand your feelings, ylojk8. I don't blame them for banning me. Probably should have happened before now.

Enjoy the bowl game, and good luck for next season.

behead.gif

i dont care whether you "understand" my "feelings" ..

i don't care whether you blame or don't blame the hive admins for banning you ..

neither do you by the way ..

what are you doing here anyways?

JimBob, it was probably the one about y'all feeling at home in the bowl game since you would be playing in a decrepit 30k seat stadium. Although, I'm not positive.

It was a low blow....banishment is probably justified given your current frame of mind over there. Nothing personal.

grin.gif

ylojk8, I'm here for the same reason I've always hung out on y'all's message boards. I like reading the opinions of the fans of our biggest rival.

tongue.gif

Dave you have kids, right? Shouldn't you be spending time with them and not us?

Seriously.

You used to be a swell guy, and I can understand good natured ribbing and socialization with the enemy. However, you have been moving beyond that for a while now, not just tonight.

If you are going to wast time on the internet, do it on your own board. Not ours. This one included. Nothing against you personally, but seriously the time you are spending whining on yet another GT board could be spent with your family.

hehe .. nice suggestion to spend time with his family.

fine .. lurk around davey boy .. just remember to keep your stuff in ur pants and lay off with the jabbing

DTD

It is a shame that you got a little too excited about UG's current success. I can understand that a conference championship every 20 years can get a fan fired up especially when you are in the 20th year.

Maybe next time you will realize that nondogs don't appreciate other people sniffing their butts and talking about it.

By the way, UG has a good team this year. (You don't know how much I hate to say that.) Of course, I will be cheering for FSU. (You don't know how much I hate to say that.)

Originally posted by Dave the Dawg:

Good luck in the bowl. If you go, stay away from SF on New Year's Eve. Could be dangerous if you know what I mean. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">A comment like that will surely get you booted off the Hive...

Beeserk, my kids are in bed and my wife is at work, but when I get the chance I'll let them know about your concern. Thanks for reminding me about my family. Sometimes I forget about them while ejaculating over the success of the Dawgs.

wink.gif

I'm touched that you care about my wife and kids the way you do. The admins at the hive have done me a favor so now my kids will no longer be neglected. Tell 'em Dave says thanks, and I'll try to keep the whining
confused.gif
to a minimum.

Dave, you've been around long enough to know that "what goes around comes around".

You guys have had a tremendous season, as much as it pains me to say that.

Were I you (which I am not), I would not keep pissing into the wind that is karma.

Dave, you have been around us for so long. I cannot bring myself to believe that in your jubilation you would intentionally want to add insult to injury over here. If the situation was reversed, I promise you I would have no inclination or interest in visiting your board whatsoever. In fact, I never have. These are the people I enjoy and they are enough for me. Sorry you do not feel that way about yours.

Anyway, I am surprised that you would want to inflict even more pain than your ball team did.
frown.gif

ummm .. sorry to bring this up ...

but he is a mutt ... what did y'all expect?

Welcome aboard DTD.

Although most on the hive and many on here are afraid of words....censorship is much worse than any words/thoughts that you, or anyone else, may have.

Be careful with your Ugag crowing, though. After Coach Gailey gets through running our program into the ground, we will eventually bring in another O'leary to build us back up..... and in 10 or 15 years we may be doing the crowing! We can dream, can't we??

Is Dave the Dawg and Beeware the same guy?? They both seem to have that unmistakable personal charm and my .. my.. dont they bring alot to the table with their posts....

Stick around Dave. I actually thought your jab was pretty funny. I don't see why Tech fans get so defensive when it comes to Georgia, they had a great year, kicked our rears, are going to a real bowl and have a great young coach. If the situation was reversed, I would be jabbing on their board too.

Gees BW I've gotten so that I can't stand to even see your name appear on the board. You are one luckey ___ that this board has not kicked you off like the other board has. SO SHUT TO HELL UP about CG, DB et al. One day someone and I suspect soon will kick your butt up around your nose. You are the most negative person I have ever read in my life. I just wish I were there to see them kick your butt. Then I could testify to the police that you and I do mean you started it.

DTD is a credit to the board compared to you.

Go Seminoles!

FSU &gt; Florida. Florida &gt; UGAg. Therefore FSU &gt; UGAg.

Don't lose to the 4 loss ACC champs... would be funny as hell. But then you guys have gotten used to losing in the last 20 years. Hard to win when you can't cheat your illiterate players through chair-stacking and basket weaving.

JAN KEMP LIVES!

Back