Longest Off-Season Ever?

Is this the longest off-season ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we win the College World Series I will be happy. This could be the year!

Love always makes it seem longer, at least that's what the studies show

If you know what I mean

I could've sworn I posted in this thread last night. @BeeStorm, you deleting my posts?

I am a real estate agent, of course I've been to Conyers...Why? are there are a lot of GT dorks in Conyers?
Not sure about dorks but there is one GT lover in Conyers at this moment

Not sure about dorks but there is one GT lover in Conyers at this moment
U know I kid...GT lovers are everywhere just waiting on Sept. 3. But y'all need to get your asses to the Spring game 4/23

This last season and offseason have broken the space time continuum. It never was or is it just does

Why don't you guys grow up and quit posting about how long your off seasons are.

Random Conyers fact (I have a few): There is a dead, dilapidated community center (ce steele community center close to old town) where back in the 80s people would show up about once a month with their Apple ][s and C64s along with tons of blank floppies and just "trade" software all day.

U know I kid...GT lovers are everywhere just waiting on Sept. 3. But y'all need to get your asses to the Spring game 4/23

NO, it's gonna rain, kids got baseball, mother in law is out of town, boycott til Gregory is gone, Mets are in town, Club Area not open, no free pass to the spring street shoe show, can't figure out which team to pull for, need it to be on Friday night, too far to drive, rather mow the lawn anyway.

Random Conyers fact (I have a few): There is a dead, dilapidated community center (ce steele community center close to old town) where back in the 80s people would show up about once a month with their Apple ][s and C64s along with tons of blank floppies and just "trade" software all day.

holy öööö. I think I prefer your conyers to mine now.

NO, it's gonna rain, kids got baseball, mother in law is out of town, boycott til Gregory is gone, Mets are in town, Club Area not open, no free pass to the spring street shoe show, can't figure out which team to pull for, need it to be on Friday night, too far to drive, rather mow the lawn anyway.
Yes, I've heard every excuse in the book as to why GT "fans" miss the spring game and then everyone makes a big joke as to why there are so few people there.

Back