Look people...

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
Okay. Now we really took one on the chin at Virginia Tech. Yes. We really laid an egg at Virginia Tech. Yes. But damnit, we have played 4 games, we're 3-1, in the top 25 still and we have 2 very winnable games on deck. We can be 5-1 going down to Miami. We match up with VT worse than we match up with any other team on our schedule in my opinion. The way this board sounds, it seems like we're 1-3 not 3-1.
Let's see how we come out in the next few games before giving our football program the death penalty.

Amen brother. I'm with you.
buzz19wj.gif

Agreed. It was a very embarrassing way to lose but going into Miami at 5-1, 3-1 ACC is very likely. I see no reason why this team can't go 8-3. What CANNOT happen is we lose this next game. I think a loss to State would pretty much be like lighting a match right under Gailey's butt..

We could lose and lose badly...

to any team that gets a big lead on us. I just don't see us making 21 pts worth of mistakes again.

Re: We could lose and lose badly...

agreed 1147. wish alot of other people had your mentality. the 24 hour rule is now in effect. we got a by week, all we can do now is regroup. only way to go from here is up

Back