Look....

D

Damarius

I know everybody is disappointed with looses like Duke and Clemson, but lets think here. Georgia Tech came into the season with ABSOLUTELY no respect. Beau Bock predicted a winless seasons. Honestly, I think we all (or the majority) though losses like these would occur. Beating top-notch Auburn was like out of the blue. (True Frosh Qb, brand new offense, academic casualities) Not everyone supported our coach, and it was tough for him. Its his job to make sure the supporters are pleased. He has done a great job, and we all need to accept it. Going into a place like Talahassee and beatin their buts for 54 minutes is absolutely astonishing. We just kinda got off of track vs. Clemson., Then we won 4 and a row, and now we loose to a Duke team that no one thinks is good, but they really arent that bad. I hope we will all support the team and coach as we go into our final games. They deserve it.

Originally posted by Damarius:
Not everyone supported our coach, and it was tough for him. Its his job to make sure the supporters are pleased. He has done a great job, and we all need to accept it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I thought the coach's job was to win games and in that respect he has not done a great job. Just once I would like to hear someone objectively grade our coach on the team's actual performance (wins, improvement week to week, motivation and preparedness) versues some nonsense about how we have already exceeded "expert's" expectations.

Originally posted by LLCoolJacket:
Beau Bock is an idiot.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yep, He was an idiot all the way back to when he was on WQXI with leg humper Gary Mckee.

Back