Looking for Info on salaries?

General Wood

Varsity Lurker
Does anyone have a copy of the individual salaries that were posted in the AJC? I am looking for the one on Tech's staff.

I remember that Tenuta was the highest paid asst at GT, and the highest in the ACC, at $250k. Coach Nix was our lowest paid at $85k, IIR.

I can't seem to find the link directly on the AJC

I remember off the top of my head that Clough makes around $340K. Info was taken from a 2001 Georgia state audit report for GT and it listed the salaries of everybody associated with the institute. The page is no longer actively linked on the state audit web site and my bookmark for it doesn't work anymore.

They had better jack up young Nix's salary in a hurry. From what I'm hearing he is one of the brightest young coaches around and the concensus is
that he is going places. I remember us having another up and coming young coach in Steve Spurrier and NATURALLY as to be expected we let him go and took BULL Curry.

Originally posted by General Wood:
Does anyone have a copy of the individual salaries that were posted in the AJC? I am looking for the one on Tech's staff.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">General, looked around for you but couldn't find the info on the net... All I can tell you is the article was printed on June 20 in the ajc... You can search for it on their "Stacks" area and pay a couple of bucks for it..OR... the main library in whatever county you live may have the June 20 paper available......

Back