looks like there is "some" house cleaning going on

Back to the drawing board!

I think we'll see a much different "doggie style" of football next year. I hope Richt's arm falls off waving his magic wand over the leavings.

He may have inherited some great players from Donnan but he's not inspiring much loyalty, is he?
I bet Greene leaves after '03.

We(and they) are about to see how deep they are.CG is not going to have too many excuses this year.

Not gonna make a difference. UGA will win MORE games without Musa, Sullivan and Clemons than they ever could with them. Just ask Mark Bradley.
wink.gif

I hope my sarcasm is evident. I don't want people thinking I am a flea bag dog.

Jerry, you are getting to be a real ornery hombre since you settled in San Antone........more power to you Dear Tech Brother..........

puke.gif

Oh, big wooo! I really don't care what happens to those mutts over "there"....but, personally, I think he left cause he wanted to bid for his locker but can't figure out how to get on line.

This morning the AJC says TE Ben Watson may also not come back for his Sr yr. The cost of ONE really good season is mounting. They all believe their humongous press clippings from the AJC.
Looks like Richt is desperate enough to take back problem children (Thurman).

Originally posted by GT Ace:
They all believe their humongous press clippings from the AJC.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I don't know, I think Musa might have just seen the replay of the hit on McGahee one to many times.
puke.gif

Isn't it ironic the way things sometimes work out? Maybe, the AJC, in their zeal to help UGA recruit with all the AJC press clippings, has set UGA up for a fall.

wink.gif

Back