Lots of blue chippers visiting this week/weekend

hiveredtech

Dodd-Like
Rory Nichol today
Jeremy Ciulla mid-week next week

This weekend we have blue chip DL's coming in with Darryl Richard and David Brown. Also TE Amos Gbunblee.

Of course, we all know about WR Calvin Johnson coming in the weekend.

Superstar LB Ronnie Palmer visits this weekend as well.

There are many others visiting that I will not even get into on this post...but the coaches obviously have lured some big names in. Good luck coaches and players!!!

this is GREAT NEWS! If we can land a STRONG national recruiting class maybe we can turn the corner.

lets hope we can get all these guys! Not just a few but all. Welcome to the flats and would love to see you in gold and white.

hiveredtech,

Where did you get the Richard visit info? Insiders shows him going to Miami this weekend.

Also, they show Gbunblee at K-State

Originally posted by jacketup:
hiveredtech,

Where did you get the Richard visit info? Insiders shows him going to Miami this weekend.

Also, they show Gbunblee at K-State
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">it is a secret...I would have to kill you. :-)

We also have stars like James Johnson and Djay Jones coming in...plus alot of our current commits.

hiveredtech,

If we sign all these guys, I might let you kill me! In a few dozen years, of course.

Originally posted by hiveredtech:
Rory Nichol today
Jeremy Ciulla mid-week next week

This weekend we have blue chip DL's coming in with Darryl Richard and David Brown. Also TE Amos Gbunblee.

Of course, we all know about WR Calvin Johnson coming in the weekend.

Superstar LB Ronnie Palmer visits this weekend as well.

There are many others visiting that I will not even get into on this post...but the coaches obviously have lured some big names in. Good luck coaches and players!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Hope we get them all!!!

Suzi Q...secret agent
tongue.gif

Has Ciulla backed off any on his Michigan commit?

Jacketup, Hiverred is correct, all those that he listed will be coming this weekend unless some disaster happens. I am impressed with the quality of recruits coming in this weekend. Sign them all.
Send OldFoggy down there to converse with them. That should do It. Just picking at you Foggy.

Back