LSU QB

22, you are a ööööing idiot. We already lost to a South team this year from a third rate conference. My goodness, a couple of victories over 3 also ran conference foes (with a total of 4 conference victories between them all, and 13 conference losses) does not mean we would beat Florida, Kentucky, Georgia, or even Tennessee. You sound like Paul needs a contract extension.
You didn't refute anything he said. We've beaten a lot of SEC teams since 2014. That is a fact.

I'm pretty sure our football program is better than Vandy's. Since 2014 we've beaten UGA twice, Miss. St, Kentucky, Vandy, and did everything but beat Tennessee. We could beat any team in the East this year.
The "little brother" complex for the SEC continues into its sixth decade. How's about we concentrate on beating Miami and Virginia and see what happens?

22, you are a ööööing idiot. We already lost to a South team this year from a third rate conference. My goodness, a couple of victories over 3 also ran conference foes (with a total of 4 conference victories between them all, and 13 conference losses) does not mean we would beat Florida, Kentucky, Georgia, or even Tennessee. You sound like Paul needs a contract extension.
I’m going by memory, but I think PJ is 2-0 vs Vandy, 3-0 vs Miss St (including the year they were ranked #1), 1-0 vs Kentucky, 0-1 vs Tennessee and around .500 vs UGA in Athens.

I’m going by memory, but I think PJ is 2-0 vs Vandy, 3-0 vs Miss St (including the year they were ranked #1), 1-0 vs Kentucky, 0-1 vs Tennessee and around .500 vs UGA in Athens.
Since 2000 we are 14-18 against the SEC. CPJ is 9-10 with a chance to get to 10-10 later this month.

The "little brother" complex for the SEC continues into its sixth decade. How's about we concentrate on beating Miami and Virginia and see what happens?
How about we FIRE PAUL JOHNSON and GET A WINNING PROGRAM ON THE FLATS? This team will NEVER WIN AND ATTRACT FIVE STAR RECRUITS WITH AN UNBALANCED OFFENSES that SETS RECORD.

RECRUITS GO TO THE SEC BECAUSE THEY RUN THE PRO ACTION PASS PLAYS. We cannot BEAT DUKES or UFC or UFS with THE RUNNING.

No wonder the SEC kicked us out. Good for them.

Correct, who have we beat , nobody Acorn, Bowls Green, Loserville, UNC cheat and the worst VPI team in years.

How's about we concentrate on beating Miami and Virginia and see what happens?

Great idea! Stingtalkers concentrating on winning the next two games will surely help the guys on the field. Brilliant! Dolt.

Back