LSU rape allegations

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Wasn’t it not that long ago that they got busted for siphoning money from the state AND got caught paying players? But hey, got that natty.

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
To me the standout grief is still Terrelle Pryor getting to play in the Sugar Bowl despite selling a ton of autographs, and his suspension was to be served against the next season's pattycakes.

That was before the NCAA nailed OSU to the wall for the free cars and tattoos the following Spring, which almost felt like a makeup call on the field.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
To me the standout grief is still Terrelle Pryor getting to play in the Sugar Bowl despite selling a ton of autographs, and his suspension was to be served against the next season's pattycakes.

That was before the NCAA nailed OSU to the wall for the free cars and tattoos the following Spring, which almost felt like a makeup call on the field.
But did he get a some warm ups from his cousin, not even use them, and return them just in case? Demaryious should have just sold his jersey and gotta free tattoos

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Wasn’t it not that long ago that they got busted for siphoning money from the state AND got caught paying players? But hey, got that natty.
A booster funneled money from a child cancer charity to a recruit's parents. And it's not just an allegation, there was a court case against the person who did it (because it's fraud), that person admitted to the entire situation, and is in jail for doing it. This was in the Summer of 2019. The NCAA looked the other way and let LSU win a national championship.

wreckm

28 to 27 for a Great Day!
Think the fraud happened several years before per an article I read last year. Pretty much none on the current(2019) players were around for those LSU violations. Glad they caught up to it, but not part of current regime.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Sorry, but this is old news. I heard all this when the Washington Football Team Which Plays in Maryland cut Guice back in August for domestic violence.

Look, the NCAA is a sick joke and if it did not have double standards, it would have no standards at all.

I've been praying for the NCAA to disappear for nearly 40 years. And in football . . . the NCAA needs the P5 more than the P5 need the NCAA. I think it's just a matter of time.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
A booster funneled money from a child cancer charity to a recruit's parents. And it's not just an allegation, there was a court case against the person who did it (because it's fraud), that person admitted to the entire situation, and is in jail for doing it. This was in the Summer of 2019. The NCAA looked the other way and let LSU win a national championship.
It was the basketball program though I thought

The Jacket

The Coat
Glad they caught up to it, but not part of current regime.
The NCAA would L their AO if they read this. That has never stopped them. The only force on the planet capable of that is their own self-interest. There's a rumor that a certain player was given an off-the-books discount on a Big Mac at the McTit back in the day, and if the NCAA ever caught wind of that we'd be begging for the death penalty by the time they were done with us.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob