Ludacris reports?

The problem is folks aren't there just for the concert, so the ones that purchase single game tickets will still only go in just for that, likely won't leave til it's over, then will still be late getting to their seats because they won't go straight to the stadium when they leave there. Need to make it "part of the stadium" so that you are already "in" when you go and don't get to leave that area then go to enter the stadium.
I disagree on the once in you're in. If you are dumb enough to buy a ticket just for the concert, we will take your money. I doubt it happens. The VIP sections are for season ticket holders only.

A special area for Stingtalkers should be made, I am not kidding, and we should be considered just as worthy of recognition as any frat or club. At the concert and in the stadium. We should get the entire block of seats just behind the goalposts in 216 where normal rules of decorum do not apply. If we start acting up, a 3 sided shield is raised to hide nudity from everyone except the players on the field, who need to see shenanigans. The announcer announces that the babes in section 123, row 10, seats 7&8 need to report to section 216 for inspection. At the end of the game, an announcement is made, airline style, that the ladies in section 216 need to be returned to their upright positions as we land this damn game.

Tech recently published an updated campus master plan, and returning Peters to a park is apparently on the list of possibilities (along with a bunch of eco stuff and a bunch of social stuff about “underserved communities” that adjoin campus).

I skimmed the materials online and couldn’t find anything specific.

JRjr
JDI. Peters deck is an eyesore. I hate seeing that deck. Whenever I see that deck in front of me, I avert my eyes.

Deck.

I disagree on the once in you're in. If you are dumb enough to buy a ticket just for the concert, we will take your money. I doubt it happens. The VIP sections are for season ticket holders only.

A special area for Stingtalkers should be made, I am not kidding, and we should be considered just as worthy of recognition as any frat or club. At the concert and in the stadium. We should get the entire block of seats just behind the goalposts in 216 where normal rules of decorum do not apply. If we start acting up, a 3 sided shield is raised to hide nudity from everyone except the players on the field, who need to see shenanigans. The announcer announces that the babes in section 123, row 10, seats 7&8 need to report to section 216 for inspection. At the end of the game, an announcement is made, airline style, that the ladies in section 216 need to be returned to their upright positions as we land this damn game.
No, you got that backwards. That's what I am saying is that nobody is buying a ticket just for the concert. But if you have the concert in a completely separate area - like it is now - whether you gate that area off and make it ticketed has no bearing on getting folks into the stadium earlier. That's the point we're making here, trying to get butts in seats and folks in the stadium before kickoff. I can't find it now but somebody on Twitter had helicopter or drone shots from pre-game, just as our team was about to run out of the tunnel and there were a LOT of empty seats and hordes of people outside the gate trying to get in. We have to find a way to get them to come in earlier.

No, you got that backwards. That's what I am saying is that nobody is buying a ticket just for the concert. But if you have the concert in a completely separate area - like it is now - whether you gate that area off and make it ticketed has no bearing on getting folks into the stadium earlier. That's the point we're making here, trying to get butts in seats and folks in the stadium before kickoff. I can't find it now but somebody on Twitter had helicopter or drone shots from pre-game, just as our team was about to run out of the tunnel and there were a LOT of empty seats and hordes of people outside the gate trying to get in. We have to find a way to get them to come in earlier.
Nobody is going to accept not being able to go back to their tailgating area. Just gonna piss people off.

Did those that went feel the crowd for Ludacris was ticketholders or were there a lot of just general public that slipped in?

frank-sinatra (1).gif
Ludacris fills cups like double D’s. He also wants a lady on the street but a freak in the bed. I think you two would actually get along. Maybe even be friends. Best friends, even, and you could travel the country together, visiting hoes in every area code. Just make sure you watch out for his medallions, his diamonds are reckless, it looks like a midget is hanging from his necklace.

Break bread, öööööööööööö.

Did those that went feel the crowd for Ludacris was ticketholders or were there a lot of just general public that slipped in?
Seemed to me that most were there for the game. Lots for GT people, but plenty of red and black as well.

Back