Major Announcement Tomorrow at 8 am?

Would you take

(A) Dedrick Mills back but 10 more years of Russell
(B) Adidas

My favorite part of that article...
Adidas has for quite a while been just a step above Russell Athletic in the uniform hierarchy, when you ask just about anyone, but lagging far behind the top two apparel behemoths in the cool factor. Nike reigns supreme, and Under Armour’s come into its own lately.

...and this is a good breakdown of the design quality...
Who/what/why/how those designs ever get made/approved/manufactured/sold is mind-boggling. It’s almost like the Adidas designers were so creatively stifled by the usually boring Notre Dame uniforms that they said to themselves, “What is the most öööö we can get on one uniform at one time?” and then layered 18 disconnected designs on top of each other and called it a day.

So dumb question -- will Adidas be introducing new uniforms for this year or does it take a while to get things into and out of the design pipeline?

So dumb question -- will Adidas be introducing new uniforms for this year or does it take a while to get things into and out of the design pipeline?

I think we are in Walmart this year. Next year is Sears.

In all seriousness, I hope we don't enter a Hewitt contract with them and have the freedom to jump in a few years. We won't have an asinine alumni affinity for adidas like we did for Russell and will be able to move up.

I think this year. The AD & HC know the guys are going to be so pumped about this that there is no way they trot out in R again.

If we are wearing R this year, it would make no sense to have this announced now.

And we all know that old phrase about contracts.

Back