Make All The Jokes You Want...........

I guess the fridge (and Mac McWhorter, give me a break!) are like lost loves to some of the faithful. They're gone, men. Time to move on.

We see how a lot of personality types are on here, kicking a man when he's down and lost one game. I'll hold off on my derision of Fridge until we can actually beat him...
shocked.gif

old gold bee , agree also if we dont come up with somebody of his caliber we are never going to defeat mark richt, who is building a bona fide top 10 program year in and year out.

Originally posted by beeware:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by oldfoggy:
It's this way men, the Fridge is gone, O'Liar is gone...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Agreed.....anyone, and I do mean anyone, that has watched us since last season is already painfully aware that our wonderful ex-coaches are gone.

I, for one, certainly miss the 5 straight bowl games, and more impressively, the 5 straight TOP 25 finishes.

Sadly, it seems like such a distant memory and getting more distant by the minute.

As the Grateful Dead sang, "All a friend can say is ain't it a shame."
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">A cut-n-paste from a previous post of mine:

Pie in the sky, man, pie in the sky. Maybe if O'Leary hadn't realized that his dream job was available, we would have won the game. Maybe if Bobby Ross hadn't left in '91 we would have won the game. Maybe if, by God, Bobby Dodd hadn't died and were still coaching, we would have won the game. Maybe if you hadn't posted all day, we would have won the game.

You can "if" in one hand and crap in the other, and see which fills first. We have a coach. It may not be who you want, so maybe you shouldn't be following the team. Go watch the Minnesota Vikings. That's where your heart is.

Back