MAKE YOUR PICKS!!! This weeks games are posted!

gtfan, thanks! Have a question for you regarding game predictions. This was probably discussed, but I missed it. How do you come up with the spread?

this weeks spread came from dannysheridan.com

LINK

I would prefer to get sheridan's off of usatoday however they seem to be slow posting it and I want it up by Sunday night

I do not use 1/2's

if the spread is 10 or more I round down

if less than 10 I round up

keep in mind the spread is constantly changing on this site, however it is constant once I post it on stingtalk

Originally posted by Applejacket:
Who wins when the outcome of the game and the point spread produce a tie score?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">this was taken off the instruction page

Kansas (+30) at NEBRASKA (the home team is always CAPITALIZED)

Practically speaking this means that if you were to bet that Nebraska will "cover" then they would have to beat Kansas by 30 or more points. If you were to bet on Nebraska not to "cover" then either Nebraska has to beat Kansas by less than 30 pts or Kansas has to beat Nebraska.

if Team 2 WINS the game by the "spread" they are deemed to cover

if you predict Team 2 to WIN the game by the "spread" you have picked them to cover

Syr/BYU is a thursday game so it locks out Wed night.

the TWO people who entered their game EARLY sunday were left off the last game. CHECK YOUR EMAIL that was given to stingtalk.com OR CHECK AND SEE if your score is posted on the last game

All the people who entered the info after the official "make your picks" post are OK.

GOOD LUCK!

gtfan, is this the prediction contest at fbchallenge.com? I was wanting to join a group there but didn't know if any of the GT groups was one of yours and if so, what the password was.

Originally posted by Buzz4Him:
gtfan, is this the prediction contest at fbchallenge.com? I was wanting to join a group there but didn't know if any of the GT groups was one of yours and if so, what the password was.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">No, this is the Stingtalk Prediction Contest. There are a couple of others, but this contest is wholly owned and operated by Stingtalk and only Stingtalk users can participate. Hit the [Game Predictions] button at the top of the page to play. Have Fun!

Back