MAKE YOUR PICKS!!! This weeks games are posted!

Haven't made my picks yet, but looked those games over. Looks like I'm going to pick a lot of upsets this week.

I dont see it GTT, except for our game and maybe USC I expect the favored team to cover big

Law, Those are two biggies for me.
wink.gif
I don't think Mich is all that either. I haven't decided how to pick that ND game, but very well may pick that as an upset at ND.

can't believe Nebraska-Penn St. didn't make it on this list. that's at least the second or third best game of the week from a national standpoint. Southern Cal-Colorado isn't bad either. I understand the ACC interest, but anyone else think there should be a couple more games added to the predictions list?

Originally posted by Dore-Dawg:
can't believe Nebraska-Penn St. didn't make it on this list. that's at least the second or third best game of the week from a national standpoint. Southern Cal-Colorado isn't bad either. I understand the ACC interest, but anyone else think there should be a couple more games added to the predictions list?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I agree, but I did not want more than 7 games. I looked long and hard at Nebraska @ Penn St. but it was an 8:00pm saturday start time and I prefer to have few late games b/c of all the stats. Another factor was I am not sure how many would have preferred to have that game over say FSU @ Maryland. Please give me feed back on this type of issue.

The Southern Cal game would have been more appealing if Colorado had not lost.

I really do not want to go over 7 games in one week.

But I do want feedback.

Back