MAKEs me sick

User 10337

And how do you mean? He got hurt because of social media? Is he tweeting during practice and plays? You do realize it takes like 10 seconds to tweet, I hope. I really doubt that has a damn thing to do with anything. Good job throwing him under the bus, asshole

Yeah my ego would hurt too.

NotTomNotPhilButGCollins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Didn’t he call for one? And then miss it?

But great players make mistakes. Get up and kick sss from here on out and you’ll get a second chance
He misjudged the ball in the air, causing the muff

Then he proceeded to take bad angles to their RB for the rest of the game

Going in I would have thought #1(on Defense) would've been a strength, but he ended up being a huge liability

I hope he plays better, I hope this isn't a Soph Slump

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I actually think it would be a good idea to have one or two flexbone plays to throw into the offense at different points of the game. Keep teams on their toes.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Juanyeh is a beast. He’s the least of my concerns for this year’s team.

Pretty sure I recall some legendary GT players dropping a pass or two.

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
He misjudged the ball in the air, causing the muff

Then he proceeded to take bad angles to their RB for the rest of the game

Going in I would have thought #1(on Defense) would've been a strength, but he ended up being a huge liability

I hope he plays better, I hope this isn't a Soph Slump
Soph Slump or a change in coaching?

JJacket

Juanyeh is a beast. He’s the least of my concerns for this year’s team.

Pretty sure I recall some legendary GT players dropping a pass or two.
Back of the endzone 2005 NC State?

JJacket

You trying to get ööööing stabbed?
I likely would not have cared if someone had stabbed me leaving that game. Maddest I have ever been at a GT game. I put it above the Bobo late flag give UGAg another play PI.

tomknight

Varsity Lurker
Regarding catch interference, I talked to a friend today who is a college football ref. He said there used to be a halo, but no longer. Now, it's essentially one arm's length for an interference call. He said, even if someone violates the zone, it's a judgment call, and may not always be made.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
Regarding catch interference, I talked to a friend today who is a college football ref. He said there used to be a halo, but no longer. Now, it's essentially one arm's length for an interference call. He said, even if someone violates the zone, it's a judgment call, and may not always be made.
If so, we should push the limit each time we punt. The risk versus the reward would make it a worthwhile endeavor.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
We weren't winning the game if Juanyeh caught the ball. You can't attribute Clemson's 600+ yards to momentum. And if you do your team is too fragile

tomknight

Varsity Lurker
I did tell my friend that it was a 40 point play, and we would've won had it gone our way.

He thought I'd been reading coach speak books.