Man, I have never seen so many....

bizzybee

Damn Good Rat
folks playing nice-nice in my life. Am I the only one who thinks that whole Hive situation was absolutely ridiculous? So glad we have this one available. It is getting to be boring with all the happy-happy over there. If I offend someone, I apologize, but I had to say that.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

No Apology needed.

The Hive is entirely to strict upon any just criticism.

"The same fans that boo when you're doing bad are the ones that cheer when you're doing good" -- Big Bee

I also think the # of people w/ connections to RR that act like smart (you know what I'm thinking) -- is appauling.

--------------------
gatech-white-med.gif

Exactly - they act more like school monitors than guys talking about sports! Actually, it's like the goody-goody getting a thrill out of helping the teacher. I have never seen a board be so "snippy"! I love talking GT, but it's gotten where you have to be SOOOO careful that it is not fun anymore. Also, it seems as though they (RR's kiss-ups) single certain posters out and embarrass them for no reason. If you read any today, you can feel the uneasiness. Maybe it makes them feel impt., but they have created a laughing stock out of themselves. 680thefan today was laughing cause The Hive closed down due to profanity and negativity. What college sports board doesn't have some of that. Grow up, "5"!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hey.. my two cents here... actually I plan to drop the Hive and one of my web haunts... I have been a Tech backer for over 30 years.. sat through some miserable games and seasons, but I still love my Jackets... but, if its not OK for me to feel frustrated about this past season, and have free speech to vent that, then something is wrong... I saw in the paper today where O'Leary was frustrated with the reaction of certain segments of the fan base... I would feel better about O'Leary if he would say "I am disappointed with the job I did this year, and vow to do better next year"... I think if he did that... I, for one, could take this disappointing season a little better...

I agree with what you say G.O.L should say...he is the guy. Re the Hive..the Polly annas have taken over...all are afraid of RR's wrath!...sure hope this board picks up the realisic crowd!

Back