Mandatory weekly uniform thread: Looks like LSU is wearing white

I know we all love this topic. Here is a little update from TigerDroppings.com...

Now we can debate whether or not we'll be wearing mustard or navy shirts.
Either is fine with me...but of course, they won't be asking me. :biggthumpup:

Gold!!!

Then dump these jerseys and let PJ choose the new design for next year.

well good to see that LSU has their share of people who give a damn about uniform styles. Thought we were the only ones lucky enough to have those fans.

well good to see that LSU has their share of people who give a damn about uniform styles. Thought we were the only ones lucky enough to have those fans.

You've got to be kidding me. Were you under a rock when Oregon's jerseys came out? Or the U[sic]GA black/red/puke outs? Or a couple years back when people were calling for the Chargers to go with their powder blues full time?

Lots of people care about uniforms. http://www.uniwatchblog.com/

You've got to be kidding me. Were you under a rock when Oregon's jerseys came out? Or the U[sic]GA black/red/puke outs? Or a couple years back when people were calling for the Chargers to go with their powder blues full time?

Lots of people care about uniforms. http://www.uniwatchblog.com/

Oh I know, it was a bit of hyperbole on my part. The insanity of uniform discussion doesn't know many boundaries.

That's two bowl games when both teams wore dark colors and accepted a penalty to do so.

I wonder what the penalty woudl be if both teams wore white? :p

Ms Burke shows off her Old Gold highlights and White look:

brooke_burke_stuff_04.jpg

We will wear the gold tops that we havent worn yet.

My sources in the AA say that we will wear gold tops. But to truly honor the fan base, there will be 85 different shades. Some players will have mustard tops, other yellow, some green-gold. MJ will play shirtless wearing gold spray-paint.

My sources drink a lot when they aren't lying.

I am a bit of a curmudgeon when it comes to uniform styles and colors. I like the classics: Bama, Ohio State, Michigan, USC, UCLA, Penn State; schools that have a good look and look the same today as they did since they first changed from leather helmets.

I am not against all change, but "different" isn't always better. Navy's new uniforms look classy; Wake Forest's new uniforms looked like they were trying to out-ugly Oregon.

Aren't all these uniform purchases that are used for one game kinda wasteful? (How often will Army use the camo helmets again?)

If we lose people will blame the jersey color. Mark it down.

Back