Many people think that we are not good enough to

Adam Ridings gt fan

Varsity Lurker
Beat Fresno State but i think we can beat them because we have the talent and we have the players so i think we can win vs Fresno.I hope we prove all of those people wrong.

Go Jackets!!!
grin.gif

Hey that's a cool GT picture you have for your icon! What is the official name for the picture that goes under your name?

I do agree we have the talent to beat most (not all) teams when that talent meets proper preperation, execution, and game time adjustments. The NC State game however is the only game where that has happened.

Lets hope it all comes together at the SV bowl so we can end this season on a good note.

Originally posted by BEESerk:
Hey that's a cool GT picture you have for your icon! What is the official name for the picture that goes under your name?

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It's called an "avatar". Dono why.

From Merriam Webster -

Main Entry: av·a·tar
Function: noun
Etymology: Sanskrit avatAra descent, from avatarati he descends, from ava- away + tarati he crosses over -- more at UKASE, THROUGH
Date: 1784
1 : the incarnation of a Hindu deity (as Vishnu)
2 a : an incarnation in human form b : an embodiment (as of a concept or philosophy) often in a person
3 : a variant phase or version of a continuing basic entity

gnats,you've either been in the Christmas cheer too much or not enough, I'm not sure which!

Bingle Jells!!

drinking.gif
drinking.gif

Originally posted by gnats 67:
From Merriam Webster -

Main Entry: av·a·tar
Function: noun
Etymology: Sanskrit avatAra descent, from avatarati he descends, from ava- away + tarati he crosses over -- more at UKASE, THROUGH
Date: 1784
1 : the incarnation of a Hindu deity (as Vishnu)
2 a : an incarnation in human form b : an embodiment (as of a concept or philosophy) often in a person
3 : a variant phase or version of a continuing basic
entity
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Like I say, "dono why".

Thanks, Adam. Just want you to know that I would never copy yours. That is yours. You earned it. You worked hard for it. Just kiddin'. I just wanted to scan your source to see others that might be as unusual as yours. Yours is my fav! We've got to do something about Beeware's. He definitely has a "split" personality.

Back