Mark Bradley AJC article.

I don't want...

Bark Madley to drop his daily crack rock in front of a cop while John Swafford is banging him from behind when Swafford's husband walks in on them and Bark is howling, "Candy bar... candy bar... I need more examination," whenever he takes his mouth out of the private parts of a real live wildcat wearing a UK blue sweater and the animal is pissed about it and is about to leave Bark with no ears, hair, nose, lips, or eyeballs, but the neighborhood axe murderer who has been on a rampage is hiding on the roof which could give way any second and he would have to kill everyone present, cuz Hillary lost, which would actually be merciful cuz the black mold is behind Bark's refrigerator and Bark has contracted the black lung that will cause a slow lingering painful death cuz the spores have taken root and will grow in his lungs and out his esophagus in a black tree-like structure of alien origin that will use his twitching corpse to give birth to its seeds planted in his eye-sockets.

I don't want any of that to happen.
I already called the police, I want to know where the mods have been for the last hour while this post has been online. Kids see this stuff man. I make sure of that. And now the cops want to talk to me more about that, and why I'm reading horrorcore message board posts from the other side of the chain link fence during recess, and don't seem to care so much about you and what you wrote. You're going to hell, and I'm probably going to jail because of you.

CDD1C68C-49F4-4450-BFDB-5EAF9E6945E6.jpeg

fixed it.

I already called the police, I want to know where the mods have been for the last hour while this post has been online. Kids see this stuff man. I make sure of that. And now the cops want to talk to me more about that, and why I'm reading horrorcore message board posts from the other side of the chain link fence during recess, and don't seem to care so much about you and what you wrote. You're going to hell, and I'm probably going to jail because of you.

Nope. And not because I think he hates Tech (I don’t). I just don’t think he’s a very good journalist.

I can respect a journalist with eloquence but minimal insight, or great insight but minimal eloquence. Bradley has neither.

Back