Mark Bradley is an IDIOT.........

law_bee

Dodd-Like
http://www.ajc.com/gatech/content/sports/columns/bradley/index.html

he wrote this same article when Ugag was going after 7 in a row. He never did a follow up after we won the next 3.

back then he was talking about how GT does not mind to lose BLAH BLAH BLAH

I put him right up there w/ that NYTimes reporter with the vivid imagination.

AJC is considered the worst newspaper of any major market. Nuff said.

Lawbee, You are correct about the national opinion of the AUC. I once asked a good friend of mine, who at the time was a daily columnist for the Tampa Tribune, if she would ever consider working for the AJC. Her reply was that the AJC was one of the worst major papers in the country. This city has outgrown that paper so badly.

I will NEVER EVER in a hundred million years agree with anything that dude says about TECH. He is the enemy, plain and simple. You folks need to reach down and find a pair (figuratively or otherwise).

With the exception of the 'losing honorably' comment, I have no problem with this article. And I literally still mine down there.

Love you Law,gnat, and others, but have to agree that Mark B. is simply being honest as he sees it most of the time and here, this time.
A man that scolds his own alma mater (KY. as you know)
deserves an honest hearing. I think most of the time he is "right on" and tell him so.
I am uncomfortable with his love affair with M>R>
and think that is a little overdone; but maybe that is because I despise all that stands for UGAG athletics.

Bradley is on target, again, with this article. He may be a pot-stirrer, but he tells it like it is.
BOO

Originally posted by gnats 67:
I will NEVER EVER in a hundred million years agree with anything that dude says about TECH. He is the enemy, plain and simple. You folks need to reach down and find a pair (figuratively or otherwise).
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

"I will NEVER EVER in a hundred million years agree with anything that dude says about TECH. He is the enemy, plain and simple. You folks need to reach down and find a pair (figuratively or otherwise)."

That comment alone reflects thatyou are commenting out of emotion; not reason. There is a difference between "not having a pair" and actually realizing the truth, no matter how much the truth hurts.

Originally posted by sfalco:
"I will NEVER EVER in a hundred million years agree with anything that dude says about TECH. He is the enemy, plain and simple. You folks need to reach down and find a pair (figuratively or otherwise)."

That comment alone reflects thatyou are commenting out of emotion; not reason. There is a difference between "not having a pair" and actually realizing the truth, no matter how much the truth hurts.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I smell dog's breath.

While the article on the whole is pretty much accurate, what is noticeable in its absence is any substantive reference to Braine. Looks like the Bradley-Braine connection is already setting up Gailey to take the complete hit for the entire collapse of things at the athletic department.

Back