Marvious Hester

bellyseries

Dodd-Like
Whoever said Marvious Hester looks like a girl is not fixing me up with no blind dates.

Dude looks like the creature from predator...had a good game though
grin.gif

Originally posted by buzzin:
Dude looks like the creature from predator...had a good game though
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think that Marvious probably has nicer legs.

Marvious is a good kid, intelligent, and respectful. Proud to have him at Tech.

That being said...I do wish he would do something about his hair. He is getting too old for that type of counter-culture look. He is about to graduate and enter the business world...he will definitely have to tone it down a bit.

I have to admit I was shocked with the new look this year.

If he and the rest of the defense can hold NC State to 15 points next week, he can dye his hair pink for all I care. 15 points, and NONE in the 1st half, is very, very good work.
BOO

At least he can afford his own hair styles as compared to a certain University of Georgia who shall remain nameless (
tongue.gif
) who gives their players their do's so they'll commit.

EDIT: Just think, probation because of a trip to the barber shop.

Did _I_ just say that..?

And also, as long as he plays well, I don't care about his hair.

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
If he and the rest of the defense can hold NC State to 15 points next week, he can dye his hair pink for all I care.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">For real. You only go 'round once.

Now that you mention it, Hester does look like a girl. Cut that hair, boy. Glover needs a trim on that 'fro, too.
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif

Back