Master B, what gives with the yes! post on the Hive??

Lionel Hutz

Varsity Lurker
IYC has announced so if it related to him can you let us know or does the Yes! post relate to something else?

Master B, I appreciate all the info you provide. I just wanted to throw that in there. I am not trying to criticize you. Just wanted to keep my hopes up that some other great players are coming to Tech!

He never posted who the "YES!!" was for. Don't assume that it was for IYC.

Well, seems MasterB was informed that IYC was heading to the Flats. That was why he posted "YES". He's come clean now. Missed that one. He's posted an apology on Hive. Appreciate MasterB. He and people like Buzzkill spend an enormous amount of time on recruiting. It provides us with information that to me is a lot of fun.

Means a great deal to me to know who the next Jacket is going to be. If someone doesn't choose GT, I move on. To know who is going to choose GT is exciting. There is no one on our roster now that wasn't talked about before they signed a LOI to GT. As you get to know something about these young men before they come to GT then it means more to see them in person and watch them on the field. Following a young mans career from HS all the way through GT is great fun to me. It's a lot bigger than W's and L's for this GT fan.

Sorry for posting this hear. Just felt like speaking out. Might have something to do with what Gold Rush said in his post. This probably wasn't a good place. Just was on my mind.
grin.gif

Go Jackets!

GTT,

Thanks for the update.

I also appreciate Master B and the others who post info.

I too enjoy following these guys. I mean, I might watch the Brookwood-Parkview game even if Tech had no potential recruits in the game. But with Mansfield Wrotto it is interesting to follow him and see how he matches up against all the Div. 1 guys on Parkview's OL.

Lionel, I got similar info late last night from the same source as Master B but was sworn to secrecy. I was feeling chipper all day today until I came home, got on the net, and discovered---- HE WAS GOING TO UVA! Sometimes kids change their minds at the last second. It doesn't necessarily mean that our source (a recruiting 'guru' off the web) wasn't telling the truth.

Back