MB parking

lawtool1

Varsity Lurker
This is a total scam and waste; I tried to purchase one space, got billed for 3 spaces (why would anyone buy 3 spaces?); the website was bad, confusing, not user friendly at all; called and emailed - no refund, completely stonewalled; figured, ok - maybe I can give the other 2 passes to someone - now when I log onto the site with my credentials, it says I have zero passes....really disappointed in Mercedes Benz Stadium - not likely to ever use this parking BS again....and probably will not plan to go back to this venue again.

This is a total scam and waste; I tried to purchase one space, got billed for 3 spaces (why would anyone buy 3 spaces?); the website was bad, confusing, not user friendly at all; called and emailed - no refund, completely stonewalled; figured, ok - maybe I can give the other 2 passes to someone - now when I log onto the site with my credentials, it says I have zero passes....really disappointed in Mercedes Benz Stadium - not likely to ever use this parking BS again....and probably will not plan to go back to this venue again.
You’re gonna miss 4 future tech games? Find a way to fix the problem and don’t whine

I am in M. I guess they scan the QR code when we get there? I know some folks are in the Blue lot, but they seem like poor's and ruffians

How to park at MBS:

Drive to nearest Marta station with park & ride.
Buy train ticket.
Get on train headed to MBS.
Get off train at MBS.

Reverse to get home.
I thought about H Holmes MARTA. Probably would have gone that route for a noon game. A 7:30 kick means everyone hitting the train at once. If it had been a nooner, we mosey around and leave at our convenience on MARTA.

I am in M. I guess they scan the QR code when we get there? I know some folks are in the Blue lot, but they seem like poor's and ruffians

M is the meterosexual lot, full of skinny jeans and Claws, you better ask for a change.

M is the meterosexual lot, full of skinny jeans and Claws, you better ask for a change.
They can do the change in that lot? Better bring a big scalpel, cause I'm pretty excited about this game.

How to park at MBS:

Drive to nearest Marta station with park & ride.
Buy train ticket.
Get on train headed to MBS.
Get off train at MBS.

Reverse to get home.
Can I take my grill and generator on the train?

I liked the experience so much I went on and got another parking pass at lunch. Just to show my appreciation.

Remember the movie Titanic? They showed the chick in the stuffy rich folks lounge where they were trying their best to not have any fun. Then she went to the poor part of the ship and partied like a rock star and got laid.

You just stay in the den with the fossils and drink tea with your little finger sticking out. Your girl will sneak to the blue lot to hang out with the party folks.

Stay away from the brownies and you’re ok.
But you got that smelly good stuff on

im-gonna-make-you-love-me.jpg

Can I take my grill and generator on the train?
The generator might be a challenge, but I've been using a small Cobb Grill for most of my tailgating in recent years. Of course, you'd need a cooler and some folding chairs, but it could be done.

1632420674656.png

Back