MB parking

LambdaChiGT

Dodd-Like
I am in M. I guess they scan the QR code when we get there? I know some folks are in the Blue lot, but they seem like poor's and ruffians
I parked in M for a United game a few weeks ago. Strange lot - a road back from the main road and tiered hills with like 10-12 spots on each little tier that they force you to park in. Seemed more like a bootleg lot than an official MB lot. Maybe it was flat with more spots up top? Never made it up that far. Definitely didn't seem conducive to tailgating. Maybe it's better on football days though.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I parked in M for a United game a few weeks ago. Strange lot - a road back from the main road and tiered hills with like 10-12 spots on each little tier that they force you to park in. Seemed more like a bootleg lot than an official MB lot. Maybe it was flat with more spots up top? Never made it up that far. Definitely didn't seem conducive to tailgating. Maybe it's better on football days though.
Gotta be careful if asked about "parking in the back"

Not really planning to tailgate. Dad is 80. Most likely parking and heading to the festivities

05GTCorndog

Staff member
I liked the experience so much I went on and got another parking pass at lunch. Just to show my appreciation.
I went into my account and even though I only bought 1 last week, they gave me 2 extras. Pretty good deal for me. Sucks for whoever bought them.

jacket67

Dodd-Like
We are going to be in the Home Depot Backyard lot. Something that always amuses me with the rules in these lots: You are free to fire up a stack of charcoal using lighter fluid, and smoke some food on the grill, but no tobacco smoking/vaping is allowed. I'll still take my chances with a stogie, though.

SMoney

Dodd-Like
Yellow lot FTW if you live the Smyrna area. Easy entrance and exit by taking Marietta all the way in. 10 min walk or so, but that also allows traffic to clear.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I'm in M lot. Back road to Joseph E. Lowery to Marietta Street after the game to 285 back to 75N

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
We are going to be in the Home Depot Backyard lot. Something that always amuses me with the rules in these lots: You are free to fire up a stack of charcoal using lighter fluid, and smoke some food on the grill, but no tobacco smoking/vaping is allowed. I'll still take my chances with a stogie, though.
Are you sure grilling is allowed?