Mcgarity

I am going to try to care what the doggies do about anything.

Nope. Nothing there. They can still eat a sack lunch.

I don't dislike the guy and do think he did a decent job. There are some things I don't beleive 1) I don't beleive it was his decision alone on whether to retain or fire Richt. . 2) It was pretty well known Richt was on the hot seat after the GT loss - he almost got fired then. I know that from a very reliable source inside the UGA Foundation 3) Losing Smart to USCE would have started an uproar. 4) Raising money is not that difficult at Georgia. Particularly if winning like they have been.

I believe this post belongs over at the other site. Who the öööö is McGarity? I read the first post and have no clue, and I'm not clicking on that link. The AD over there I guess? And who cares about Richt nowadays. Got a Donnan or Goff update handy? This is too dumb for even the hive.

The CFP committee has been "factoring in" recruiting rankings since day one when the whole s#!t-show began. :bfd: They might as well just let Rivals or 247sports pick the playoff teams before the season begins. In case you can't tell :lol:, I detest the CFP committee. A corrupt, disgusting committee of corrupt, disgusting excuses for human beings, for a corrupt, disgusting system. They should all burn in hell.

The CFP committee has been "factoring in" recruiting rankings since day one when the whole s#!t-show began. :bfd: They might as well just let Rivals or 247sports pick the playoff teams before the season begins. In case you can't tell :lol:, I detest the CFP committee. A corrupt, disgusting committee of corrupt, disgusting excuses for human beings, for a corrupt, disgusting system. They should all burn in hell.
I’ll relay your message to Stansbury.

Back