McPherson blasts FSU for 'sacking' him

Re: McPherson blasts FSU for \'sacking\' him

I wonder if Saint Bobby was looking for a way out of a messy and devisive QB controversy. We should know more when all of the facts come out but something doesn't seem right with a dismisal before any charges are filed. The potential charges are serious but not as serious as you have seen at many schools where they let the justice system run its course before passing judgement, i.e. the rape case at uga

According to what I've heard from FSU people, he prevaricated to Bobby not once, but twice after Bobby gave him opportunities to come clean. And that's a hangin' offense on just about any team.

Article in the Macon Telegraph this morning says that McPherson hasn't been arrested. He did admit taking a counter check but says he did not use it. Was a crime actually committed?

Did Bowden overreact to cover his coaching blunder. Its obvious that Rix was the better QB. They would have beaten NCSU with Rix in the whole way. Could this backfire on Bobby and be the camel's straw opening the door to Richts return to F$U?

Will FSU's black players threaten to boycott the UFl game or bowl game due to perceived racial overtones to the suspension?

Stay tuned to "As the Nole Turns"...

blue.gif

Sounds like 'Free Shoes, the Sequel' to me.

I don't believe for one second that Bowden let AD go because of anything to do with the qb situation on the team.

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
I don't believe for one second that Bowden let AD go because of anything to do with the qb situation on the team.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I agree 100%, GTTerr. I saw somewhere (maybe on an FSU board) that the boy lied to Bowden, more than once, about the situation. That would do it for Bobby, no matter how easy he has been with other kids who have been in deep doodoo but upfront about it.

Back