Mediocre Fire Truck

I don't think anyone associated with our tailgate feels the need to justify or explain anything related to the fire truck or any aspect thereof. As usual, members of this board are a constant source of inspiration.

Whine about it.

Whine about it.

I think many of you confuse our total indifference to your commentary as something else. Regardless, we will carry on as always having a great time, meeting good people, having a plenty to drink, and enjoying gameday. Ted Roof was nice enough to stop by during the photoshoot and was very complimentary. However, who is he to judge or the Wall Street Journal for that matter relative to the learned scholars of stingtalk.

I think many of you confuse our total indifference to your commentary as something else. Regardless, we will carry on as always having a great time, meeting good people, having a plenty to drink, and enjoying gameday. Ted Roof was nice enough to stop by during the photoshoot and was very complimentary. However, who is he to judge or the Wall Street Journal for that matter relative to the learned scholars of stingtalk.

Yeah you're so indifferent that you have to keep explaining how indifferent you are.

We're in awe of your wrong shade of gold fire truck and your appearance on Wall Street journal. You taught us a lesson.

When I'm indifferent about something, I constantly keep going back to argue about how indifferent I am.

You know I thought to myself earlier, that dude sitting at the wheel looks like a douche. Then I thought nah don't think that about people, he's probably not a douche.

Always go with the first instinct.

He probably doesn't care though he's got bigger things going on than some stingtalk denizen calling him a douche.

500px-Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Oh look, we now have the Po Po AND a fire truck up in here.

Better scatter fellas.

The guy driving the truck is like GTBigMike on Stingtalk or something like that. Much cooler than the GTatUSC whiner.

I distinctly remember GTatUSC whining non-stop about getting booted from the physics parking lot or something a few years ago. Now they are famous in their wrong-shade-of-gold fire truck.

Of course, the yellow probably is official fire truck yellow or something.

I still dig the truck. I always steal a beer when I walk by on gamedays.

I don't think anyone associated with our tailgate feels the need to justify or explain anything related to the fire truck or any aspect thereof. As usual, members of this board are a constant source of inspiration.

Don't take it seriously. We are all jealous of the awesomeness of it. Even if it's not gold but instead pee pee yellow.

FWIW I'm pretty sure I know more about cool firetrucks than either Ted Roof or the Wall Street Journal.

And this firetruck is about as lame as it gets. If you haven't learned how to tap the keg into the firehose yet, it's just an opportunity wasted.

Oh and another thing 4mpg is eye-opening? Do you guys even 80k? 4mpg is fantastic on my yachts (yes I'm aware fuel useage on boats is not measured in mpg I'm just equating it for you bourgeoisie/proeltariat).

You guys are incredible. GTatUSC is obviously heavily invested emotionally in this fire truck, yet you continuously poke at him with criticisms of his beloved truck and then giggle at his predictably butthurt responses. You are so mean. Please continue.

You guys are incredible. GTatUSC is obviously heavily invested emotionally in this fire truck, yet you continuously poke at him with criticisms of his beloved truck and then giggle at his predictably butthurt responses. You are so mean.

He won't be back in this thread. He's super determined now to show us how uninterested he is.

Y'all can piss and moan all you want, but that truck is awesome.

I've walked by and talked with all those folks before. Seem like a nice bunch. But yeah, it's fun to watch emotional tirades on ST.

Bets on which one of the pictured ladies is GTatUSC?

Oh and another thing 4mpg is eye-opening? Do you guys even 80k? 4mpg is fantastic on my yachts (yes I'm aware fuel useage on boats is not measured in mpg I'm just equating it for you bourgeoisie/proeltariat).

Do you even "gph" bro???

Back