Meluvugalongtime?

gtfan

Sith Lord
Staff member
does this former member still read Stingtalk?

does anyone know this former member?

If someone does tell him to email me at gtfan@stingtalk.com

It appears that this poster got caught in that HUGE Uga net that eliminated many Uga posters.

I am not going to stand for you bad mouthing meluvugalongtime like that

laugh.gif

Actually there is a big difference between us.

MLUGALT is very happy that TECH has Chan and the direction that Chan is taking our program....like most ugag fans.

In this regard, the FOCers and the ugagers have a lot in common.
shocked.gif

Oh I think I'm goin' to hurl.

BeeWare, the Ugagers like what happened last year and hope he will repeat.

Us "FOCers" don't like what happened last year but see that gailey has the potential to turn this thing around.

You on the other hand, consider CG to be a terrible coach with little/no backing or foundation for it. You insist that he will be the doom of this football program yet you have no backing for it. You wanted the man gone before his first season started and you've been using the same material now as you did then. The way I see it, you're incapability to reply to the numerous requests for you to explain what you base your arguments on simply proves your ignorance on the subject. I respect most of the Georgia fans I've seen and know, I despise the University they like, but I still respect them. You however, I hold NO respect for because of your consistency in ad hominems and permanent absence of a foundation for what you say.

soapbox.gif

Edit: Sorry for the off-topic response, I'm just kinda sick of this.

Actually, you both don't have a foundation for your beliefs. You state that you believe Chan has the potential to turn this around. What do you base that on? He has no experience as a 1-A head coach and he himself said he was unprepared for running a college program. Your only hope is that he has enough football experience to turn it around. As for Beeware, he is completely discounting all those years of football experience out of hand. That too is wrong. Chan knows the challenge and expectations. Next year is where we find out if he is for real or not.

Originally posted by Wrecked:
Actually, you both don't have a foundation for your beliefs. You state that you believe Chan has the potential to turn this around. What do you base that on? He has no experience as a 1-A head coach and he himself said he was unprepared for running a college program. Your only hope is that he has enough football experience to turn it around. As for Beeware, he is completely discounting all those years of football experience out of hand. That too is wrong. Chan knows the challenge and expectations. Next year is where we find out if he is for real or not.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Wrecked: Agree wholeheartedly here! We're on a "wait and see" basis. And yes, Chan did say he was unprepared for running a college football program. Let's see if he has the ability to change that and go forward for the betterment of this team and school!

Beeware, you sound worse than my 9 year old son. "If I dont' get my way, I am going to pout until I do!"
Why can't you get over it? O'Leary is gone. Mac is gone. Fridge is gone. BOB is gone. JHam and Godsey are gone.
Why not blame O'Leary? He is the one who left GT.

Get over it and support who IS there.
How would you like it if someone left a job and the people who worked with him really liked him. You took his place, and people constantly talked about you behind your back and didn't give you a chance to show that you could do your job?
rant.gif
"unfreakinreal"

Originally posted by GT_Dean:
You took his place, and people constantly talked about you behind your back and didn't give you a chance to show that you could do your job?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Nothing is stopping Chan from doing his job except his own ability (or lack thereof).

All I am guilty of is giving everyone an accurate forecast of what was going to happen...when all the resume worshipper's were filling us full of it.

History will show who was right. Just remember, I did not second guess; I warned you in advance.

yeah you warned us of the doom in advance.

now go away till the doom arrives(if it does, i forecast that it won't) and then show your ugly face and claim you told so.

you don't have anything else to add here. go away till doom arrives. we promise that we will remember that you warned us in advance. you don't have to keep reminding us that you warned us in advance.

Where was your warning in before the 2001 season?

And I think we have heard your warning, in repitition since February of last year ... and I for one wish you would lay off the crack for awhile.

Since when does potential need a backing?

I admit that there is potential for him to fail, but I see the potential for him to suceed, which BeeWare totally ignores.

I am leaning towards the more optimistic side while acknoweledging the worse side. BeeWare claims he is warning us of something that is 100% positively, absolutely GOING TO HAPPEN.

And THIS makes me want to vomit.

If someone acknoweledges the chance that Gailey can suceed, but leans toward the side that he will fail - though I disagree, I have no problem with them.

BeeWare discounts any chance of CG's success and says that only failure can come. I want to know what backing he has for this 100% assurance. Did a magical Tech Fairy tell him it was so? Is it in Chan's contract that he MUST fail? What? I want to know the foundation.

soapbox.gif

BeeWare, lets see if you can give a straight answer!

Do you wish Gailey's GT team to go 13-0 and win the national championship this coming year? Yes or No.

I bet you can't answer it yes or no. It is really a simple test. If you answer it other than a yes or no, it will be evident you wish for Gailey to fail.

grin.gif

A new thread could emerge about botany and BeeWare would still become the center of attention. Why? Why do you all still bite at the troll's bait?

Back to the original topic:

I believe that user was rightly banned because of what he said in the now-deleted thread entitled, "Dawgs are DONE!! :-)." He wasn't involved in the massive dawgkicking a couple of months ago, but he earned his one-way ticket out of the forum with his comments in that thread, which was last commented on 3/10 before deletion.

Thunder, you misunderstand. I am not baited by BeeWare. I am the eternal thorn in his side from this board.

There are several options to a game. One is to play the game. Another is to observe the game. Another is to ignore the game. I guess another might be the referee.

Are you the referee?

grin.gif

I'm sure that everyone here has noticed that beeware always turns every post into an anti CCG. But beeware being what he is will never answer any ? put to him, he's a coward he knows it, we all know it so to ask him to answer any ? is like asking uga to quit licking his butt.

Oh Lord no, I didn't ACTUALLY expect him to respond. As if that could ever happen.

I wasn't asking him, so much as telling him basically what you said:

That he is a coward.

I figure if he is going to repeat the same foundation-less argument, I will present the inescapable truth that he can NOT see the future and therefore can NOT predict with absolute certainty what will happen next season. Of course I will eventually forget about doing so and just ignore him.

I'm not trying to be the referee, nor do I have any interest in doing so. However, I am tired of every thread in the football board getting out of control and turning off-topic after he posts. If anything, I'm trying to ignore the game because it's boring and it never ends. His trolls aren't even funny.

BeeWare is not going to stop, so why continue to fuel the fire and waste bandwidth on this board? He looks silly enough posting his anti-Gailey mantra and he doesn't need any help from you guys, though I will say that I understand how you all feel. Still, I don't think BeeWare is losing any sleep over you being a thorn in his side when he's trying to be a thorn in everyone else's side. He won't directly answer the 13-0 with Gailey question and I think you know that already. The only way he answers that question now with a direct yes or no is to spite me.

well, nobody asked me but...here's what i think.coach o'leary didn't want this job.
coach gailey does.i hope and pray that he is sucessful at it and i feel he will give his all to that end!sorry if i'm off topic, but it appeared to me as if this is what we're talkin about!

THWG

Back