Merry Christmas Stingtalkers & Lurkers

1703427170256.png

Happy Christmas Eve to you all, StingTalkers! And remember... Tomorrow STARTS The Twelve Days of Christmas! So, any cards or gifts delivered by January 5th are NOT late!! Spread out the cheer and celebration... Relax, chill and just let it flow! No need to try and cram it all into one short day! :) :thumbup::heelclick:

20231123_205034.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you get some juice with your ham.

This is an updated annual "slide show" of my home at Christmas

That’s awesome! Merry Christmas!

My mom made a ceramic nativity set like you showed there. She put so much effort into it and the colors she used were so vibrant and beautiful. I need to ask her what she did with that, she hasn’t put it out in a long time.

That’s awesome! Merry Christmas!

My mom made a ceramic nativity set like you showed there. She put so much effort into it and the colors she used were so vibrant and beautiful. I need to ask her what she did with that, she hasn’t put it out in a long time.
Your mom must be extremely talented. I didn't make anything that I have; I bought it all over a 30 year period. I quit buying new stuff about 10 years ago. I have way too much already.

He became man to show us what was possible with the gifts He has already given to us and what He continues to give us. Born from a line of all types of humanity: adulterous husbands, heroic leaders, corrupt kings, the story of humanity through time culminated in a moment of vulnerability and hunger for light. He provides His body for our salvation from his arrival. Being lain in a manger to be given for all His creatures. Hosanna in the Highest. Come and see Him. Go and find Him in your neighbors and loved ones. Merry Christmas to you and your family from my heart to God’s ears to your home.

Back