Message for Todd Stansbury

At least I know that when I get bored I can always come back to ST for some great entertainment.

At least I know that when I get bored I can always come back to ST for some great entertainment.

Does Stansbury know this? Maybe you should send him a message!

He needs to go on a tirade against the local media, sports talk, AJC and local news on Tv, just like CPJ did on the ACC. It sickens me that we are a red-headed step child and an after-thought in the local media.
409591c24e477db1755670ec991b6951.gif

Come back to us like we are the red-headed step child, eh? I saw you öööö-talking us on the GT Facebook page the other day. Stansbury might need to touch on that.

Come back to us like we are the red-headed step child, eh? I saw you öööö-talking us on the GT Facebook page the other day. Stansbury might need to touch on that.

It wouldn't be the first time she's hated us and then returned. Oh well. Welcome back from your boredom, GTMom.

https://247sports.com/threads/reaso...rm-is-better-than-stingtalk.7451/#post-166507

It's a pretty good cut down...

Screenshot_20170126-151605.png

She mentioned she was GTMom a few posts above that, so no outing anyone.

Yeah I just found it. For shame, for shame. Stingtalk isn't for everyone. It certainly isn't for some of the whiny ass people that populate that group, for sure.

Yeah I just found it. For shame, for shame. Stingtalk isn't for everyone. It certainly isn't for some of the whiny ass people that populate that group, for sure.
Certainly right about that.

It wouldn't be the first time she's hated us and then returned. Oh well. Welcome back from your boredom, GTMom.

https://247sports.com/threads/reaso...rm-is-better-than-stingtalk.7451/#post-166507

"I used to follow ST years ago but they were rude.
I like the hive because you guys don't give me much grief about being female. Except for that one time somebody called me a cougar.:rolleyes:"

TRIGGERED!:scared:

Does Stansbury know this? Maybe you should send him a message!
He knows
Haha! You guys have a bad rep. He's already touched on that[emoji51]
It's a pretty good cut down...

Screenshot_20170126-151605.png

She mentioned she was GTMom a few posts above that, so no outing anyone.
GTMom and proud of it!

"I used to follow ST years ago but they were rude.
I like the hive because you guys don't give me much grief about being female. Except for that one time somebody called me a cougar.:rolleyes:"

TRIGGERED!:scared:
Just for the record.. this wasn't me. I've only been on ST for a little over 2 years.
But anyway... love you guys [emoji16]

Back