Miami game

Don't know why people are assuming he won't be fixed by the time they play us. Season is a long way away.

exactly,
btw-a trained monkey could hand off to Duke Johnson and do well based on last yr- I think they set a record for avg yds per rush vs us.But luckily we changed 75% of that Dline and 2/3 of the LBs.:lol:

If he has ACL surgery, he would be the first football player I've heard of (not named Adrian Peterson) to come back from the surgery and perform that quickly.

I would expect he'll sit out the year and apply for a medical redshirt.
Even Peterson was out nine months between starts. I think you're right.

Apologies for the double-post. I looked and somehow missed the "Da U" thread.

I move my finger along each word and pronounce it out loud. Plus many posts have pictures. I blame myself.

which of your four fingers do you use?

cache_3290271504.jpg

That injury makes a huge difference to me. I almost hate to say it and get my own hopes up, but if losing their QB impacts them like it should, there's not a game in the first 10 we should expect to lose

Bobby Ross was a good hire and I fully expect it to pay off dividends this year as we usher in the '90's

.....oh, wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People assuming we can/should beat VT are not living in the real world. Our o-line is going to be worse than last year's, and you saw how well that unit performed against Bud Foster and company.

At home and with a good crowd, no less.

Back