Michael Lockhart

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
CGC said in his presser that for the next day or 2, all the 2019 recruits will be rotating around billboards in the area to introduce the city to it's newest additions.

Brilliant brilliant move. Absolutely brilliant.
Hey kid, you want to stay in the ATL and Rep your home town? Here let me throw you up on a big ass billboard with your accolades and twitter handle for your entire city to see.

2020 kids who have been contemplating staying in the A now are like holy öööö!!! I want that!!

GD I am so excited about this. I’m excited for the 2019 season but I am even more excited for 2020 onward.

Go jackets baby

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Saw GT/Lockhart on one of those electronic billboards on my way home this afternoon. P'tree Pky and Abbotts Bridge.
Just a little bit different than being on the bulletin board at Hardee's in Starkvegas.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
I don't throw the word genius around lightly but this is next level genius right here. The great thing is it isn't really copyable by the cow colleges.

Another thing we gotta do is sell our unused tickets for dirt cheap to schoolkids, and then make sure the players know that here, their friends can come see them play. That is a huge advantage we have that probably only Miami, USC, and UCLA really have.

Also, in the offseason, each player should be assigned a "friends and family day" where they can invite their friends and family to tour the AA and meet the coaches and hang out in the lounge and eat the food and all that. Only have one or two families per day so it isnt distracting/time consuming and also to make the players feel special. Kind of like they get to do a recruiting visit for their friends.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
I don't throw the word genius around lightly but this is next level genius right here. The great thing is it isn't really copyable by the cow colleges.

Another thing we gotta do is sell our unused tickets for dirt cheap to schoolkids, and then make sure the players know that here, their friends can come see them play. That is a huge advantage we have that probably only Miami, USC, and UCLA really have.

Also, in the offseason, each player should be assigned a "friends and family day" where they can invite their friends and family to tour the AA and meet the coaches and hang out in the lounge and eat the food and all that. Only have one or two families per day so it isnt distracting/time consuming and also to make the players feel special. Kind of like they get to do a recruiting visit for their friends.
I like this, but sometimes when someone gets something for free, it does two things. It associates a low value to your product, one. And two, if they don't go, there is no sense of loss. It's easy to get a free ticket and not use it.

What would maybe be more powerful would be to GIVE extra tickets to season ticket holders (perhaps the week of the game), so they can INVITE friends, coworkers, random people. Personal invitations are always going to work better. Ambitious folks could come up with lots of ways to bring people in.

Let your season ticket holders sell the program - they are the ones invested in it. It's also adds real value to your season ticket packages.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
This type of stuff works folks...2020 recruit Ze'Vian Capers

That's awesome man. Seeing it work with recruits in real time. If he can essentially make Tech into an Atlanta All Star Team it would work wonders with upgrading talent and attendance.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
That's awesome man. Seeing it work with recruits in real time. If he can essentially make Tech into an Atlanta All Star Team it would work wonders with upgrading talent and attendance.
VPI was a perennial loser, even with Beamer, until it became cool for Tidewater kids to go there.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
I like this, but sometimes when someone gets something for free, it does two things. It associates a low value to your product, one. And two, if they don't go, there is no sense of loss. It's easy to get a free ticket and not use it.

What would maybe be more powerful would be to GIVE extra tickets to season ticket holders (perhaps the week of the game), so they can INVITE friends, coworkers, random people. Personal invitations are always going to work better. Ambitious folks could come up with lots of ways to bring people in.

Let your season ticket holders sell the program - they are the ones invested in it. It's also adds real value to your season ticket packages.
I disagree when it comes to kids. This is like the apple strategy where they operated at a loss providing computers to schools because when people graduated they would buy a mac for 2 grand when an IBM was under one k.

Nobody thinks an item is öööö because the "student version" costs a fraction of the regular price.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
absolute genius. hopefully we don’t see auburn and georgie signs next year