Mike and Mike

msm5

Flats Noob
Both were praising the offense.

Greenberg: "I've been the one saying all along the FSU is never going to lose. I thought they were going to lose that game. Oh my God, that offense of Georgia Tech is SO much fun to watch. Tremendous."

Golic: "It's fantastic. That's why they're a top three offense in different categories. They are fun to watch."

Does someone want to tell Sammy Watkins?

Greenberg: "I've been the one saying all along the FSU is never going to lose. I thought they were going to lose that game. Oh my God, that offense of Georgia Tech is SO much fun to watch. Tremendous."

Golic: "It's fantastic. That's why they're a top three offense in different categories. They are fun to watch."

Let's see how great Clemson looks with their co-offensive coordinators next year. I don't think Dabo is the sort of coach who can pull that sort of thing off. Comedy will ensue.

Let's see how great Clemson looks with their co-offensive coordinators next year. I don't think Dabo is the sort of coach who can pull that sort of thing off. Comedy will ensue.

This has disaster written all over it and I can't wait.

just shows how big stage is important. Main stream media doesn't watch GT games. Greenberg has seen highlights, but this was probably the first time he really watched us...his comments were acting surprised and had fun

we need to do it in the orange bowl. Do it again next year and watch the recruits flock to this program...like they did for Oregon.

just shows how big stage is important. Main stream media doesn't watch GT games. Greenberg has seen highlights, but this was probably the first time he really watched us...his comments were acting surprised and had fun

we need to do it in the orange bowl. Do it again next year and watch the recruits flock to this program...like they did for Oregon.

Excellent points. Most national folks get spoon-fed their "knowledge" via highlights and word of mouth. Performances like in the ACCCG and a "name" bowl will be highly beneficial.

The ORE comparison is more apt than folks realize.

That's what gets me excited. Win OB and finish Top 10 this season, chance to repeat with a mostly in-tact returning defense, QB, and o-line (we'll find the rest), then watch the recruits start coming. CPJ with 4-star talent would be unstoppable.

Just jumped on to post the same thing! was great to hear on ESPN radio, they were really gushing about our offense. Matt Stinchcomb was on 680 this morning and actually said really positive things about our program:

"Any skill player looking to get to the next level should take a look at GT. Look at their receivers. You may only get the ball a few times a game, but you're numbers are going to be huge and you're going to know how to block"

Coast-to-coast attention for the past two weeks. I love it! Now we gotta give the SEC West all that we've got!

This is definitely our biggest opportunity to take a step up in recruiting in... I don't know, 15 years at least.

We really need to be hammering these national kids that we are recruiting.

Clemson sidelines:

machine.gif

drumming.gif

doggie-rave.gif

partyhard.gif

lol-raving.gif

I've had a couple of folks say very good things at work this morning about Tech.

So disappointed in the loss... Mainly because the guys fought so hard but still came up short. Disappointed for them. Even in the sting of a loss, the were some really good things that came out of the game that I'm hoping we can carry as momentum.

I've gotten a few compliments from coworkers as well. Being in Texas, they didn't know much about GT, but playing FSU on the national stage really helped to increase visibility for the program.

This is why I think it's incorrect that a lot of folks put more stock in beating jawja than winning the acc and/or going to the orange bowl. Sure, beating the puppies is great and I hate losing to them more than any team. But we are largely saturated in the local market (most of the recruits we don't get probably aren't coming here anyways). We are NOT saturated outside the region. Drawing smart and talented players from all over is the best thing we can hope for. The best way to do that is to play for championships and in the big bowl games.

Both are important. Our game against FSU doesn't get the exposure it did if we lose to UGA first. Neither does our program get as much praise as it is getting in what exposure it gets.

I've had a couple of folks say very good things at work this morning about Tech.

So disappointed in the loss... Mainly because the guys fought so hard but still came up short. Disappointed for them. Even in the sting of a loss, the were some really good things that came out of the game that I'm hoping we can carry as momentum.

I've had the same response. I'm not as heartbroken about the loss as others in the past. We lost to the only undefeated playoff team with the reigning Heisman trophy winner playing his best game of the season... By two points. Losses still hurt, but if we have to have one, this is about as good as it gets. Pulling for FSU to rep well for the league. Same for the other ACC teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotten a few compliments from coworkers as well. Being in Texas, they didn't know much about GT, but playing FSU on the national stage really helped to increase visibility for the program.

Yeah, I prolly had 20 or so friends on FB congratulate us on the hard effort we played in the FSU game....I never even get an atta boy for anything regarding our football team. I have to say that FSU game put us back on the radar, I do hope others (Recruits) took notice as well.

Just jumped on to post the same thing! was great to hear on ESPN radio, they were really gushing about our offense. Matt Stinchcomb was on 680 this morning and actually said really positive things about our program:

"Any skill player looking to get to the next level should take a look at GT. Look at their receivers. You may only get the ball a few times a game, but you're numbers are going to be huge and you're going to know how to block"

This. I was mentioning this to a friend of mine as well. It's almost as if we're helping these WRs by not throwing it to them as much. That way, when they do get a reception, their numbers are huge. And yes, blocking his a HUGELY WANTED talent in the next level.

By the way, isn't it funny that if TECH is losing, our offense is mediocre/high school based. But if we're winning, it's 'tremendous' and 'fun to watch' ?

Back