Mobile Homers vs. Golden Domers OFFICIAL THREAD!

Dumb football question - is this thing with the QB or center pointing out some key guy on the defense (usually saying "52 is the Mike" or something like that) some sort of new thing, or did I just not notice it until the last couple of years?

JRjr

Wish ORE was in NDs place. Atleast they'd have a punchers chhance.

Dumb football question - is this thing with the QB or center pointing out some key guy on the defense (usually saying "52 is the Mike" or something like that) some sort of new thing, or did I just not notice it until the last couple of years?

JRjr

Everyone wants to know where the guy named Mike is....he's the cool guy with the weed

JRjr

Not really new.

This game is over.

At least there is NFL playoffs. I would hate to have this as the last game.

Wish ORE was in NDs place. Atleast they'd have a punchers chhance.

I don't think anyone would have a chance. Honestly, Nick Saban just does what needs to be done to win big games. Oregon had their chance against Auburn.

Ahh I will sleep better tonight knowing when I turn on the radio tomorrow I won't hear how ND is back....

Back