Monday Practice Report

Great Report! Master B!

I cant believe that about Persons going to Columbia. Why cant AUC get a guy like that.

Well I wish him the best. He did a good job covering Tech.

Great rpt! Tnx!

Actually LawBee, Joe Persons will go to Columbia, SC, not to TN; he has a wife who is a schoolteacher in the Atl area. I had occasion to meet him at Macon area club functions, he is quite a nice guy as well as a good reporter!
drinking.gif

Originally posted by goldeagle:
Great rpt! Tnx!

Actually LawBee, Joe Persons will go to Columbia, SC, not to TN; he has a wife who is a schoolteacher in the Atl area. I had occasion to meet him at Macon area club functions, he is quite a nice guy as well as a good reporter!
drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I meant to say S.C. I do hate to see him leave. He was the best we had.

Great job as always. Really thought the execution was good today. Pretty crisp out there.

One things I'd like to add. We've got some guys really battling at TE. Fosche is the man, but there are a lot of guys behind him making more and more plays. Really liked seeing big Williams working hard and making several nice catches in traffic and good coverage.

There were pretty Crips out there? There weren't any Bloods were there? That could be trouble. You know how it is when Bloods and Crips get together.

tongue.gif

Great report. Hate to hear about losing our Macon beat writer. That man brought serious game to the Telegraph!

frown.gif

Master B, right now, in your opinion, who of the freshman look to be headed for redshirt years?

Gilliam, Sampson, Reis, Pullen, McHargue, Cooper?

Others?

Thanks for all you hard work in giving us these great practice reports!! As a fan of the game and in particular our Yellow Jackets, I appreciate the time and effort you have always put in!!

Back